Please, go with me: Ch 2

Bruh
After dealing with (b/f/n) and being repremanded by my parents for making too much noise at night, noise that would most definitly have made it to the ears' of our neighbors, and by no means graced them, we ate our survings of lasagna up in my room, streaming music videos. All the while I was waiting for (b/f/n) to spill her reason for coming over to my house, but alas she seemed to be building up all the courage required by Jason as he lead his Argonauts on perilous adventures. It was taking her all night.

I glanced over squinting at her as I push my lips to the side in thought. She was acting peculiar, she always was, but today more so then others.

She just shoved a spoonful of deliciousness into her mouth as she caught me staring and with comedic spead and slight doubt pulled the now empty implement out, swalowing harshly. She sqwermed under my gaze, momentarily glancing away before catching the rise of my brow.

She placed her plate on the side table and scrunched her face, looking like a potato, before finally shaking the bed in a fit of anguish and sighing, "fine! I'll tell you," pausing to pout and whinging, "I can't take it anymore".

Then her face lit up with the mischief of Loki and I braced, "I got them, one for me and one for you. All inclusive, full experience," she exclamed with the sun's smile.

I was confused and must have shown it visibly because I saw her posture sink before I even spoke, "What did you get? You better not have gotten me anything dumb like a boyfriend," I said in warning before continuing, "just because you want one doesn't mean I also want a romantic partner".

She looked at me dumbstruck and wacked my shoulder, "no you fool of a skinsuit," I gasp in shock and wondered why that insult was so effective, "I didn't. How absurd!" She pauses in judgment as I laughed, before she continues on in jarred speach, "I got us... Yes us," she emphisised by violently flicking her finger about, "tickets to the recently anounced BTS concert and fanmeet coming to a city near you."

She wiggles her eyebrows, my own nearly receeding into my hear line as shock envelopes me, before her previously energetic, light and fulfilling tone transitions into demanding, so much so that shivers are sent down my spine and the idea of my refusal scares me, "please, go with me. You have too (y/n), you cannot refuse this great opportunity". She smiles pleasantly and with confidence, already knowing my answer.