Jimin: Ch 14

This is what Jimin's smile looks like when he sees you

(I love his bow thing)

***

I had heard your conversation with Jungkook. I had seen the emotions that radiated from each of your personages. I was worried for my brother, but thankful he kept his cool. I was concerned for you.

You shuffled along the ground, not bothering to stand as you made your way to me, bags scrapping along with your every movement. I could hear that your breathing had returned to a normal pace, yet your eyes were dulling.

You shifted into the most comfortable position you could find, the album already in the center of the table. You waited, eyes looking up but not seeing. You were avoding seeing me. It kind of hurt, but I was more worried about you. I bit the inside of my lip and draged the album over, signing it and sofly replacing the cover.

I just sat there. And tho filled with concern I was, I couldn't help the smile that bloomed across my features as I took in yours.

My wolf was beging me to make contact with your eyes. Even knowing you were our mate, he still needed the reasurance. I was having trouble bringing up the words but managed a mumbled, "Name. What's your name?" when I realised I had not heard my brother use one.

You replied, "(y/n)," eyes finally glancing up to meet mine.

And the look that morphed you features made me regret forcing you. Even if my wolf was bounding in glee, too high to notice your low, I was still here and felling the recoil of both. The gravity of you was weighing me down as I rose in a hot air balloon of ecstasy. The contrasting forces increasing the pressure inside of me and forcing out a madness. An unscrupulous madness that left me baffled.

I couldn't help you, but I couldn't do nothing. So I sat and just repeated the same phrase, "(y/n)".

As each wave of my voice reached your mind you seemed to calm, your pain reducing. I was glad. I don't know what I would have done if my actions had caused you to suffer anymore.

I took in the sylables, studying their perfection, "your name, it is beautiful".

You blushed and turned away, hands reaching up to the table as you attempted to distract yourself by retrieving the album. I didn't mind you looking away, even with the small twang in my heart, because you looked happy. No anguish anywhere.

I chuckled a light bubbly laugh at the increasing cherry of your cheeks.

You turned to face the staff who were directing you along and I almost growled out at the person trying to take my mate from me. I stopped myself, luckily, remembering where we were and most importantly that you would still be here with your mates. Even if not with me.

A whisper of a smile fell on my face as you stood and moved on, your previous state removed and energy regained. I was proud.

***

A/N
Did you like the picture I included of the lovely Jimin, I drew it myself.✏💻
It appears that my art skills may trump my writing ones 😁😑😦😖

I hope you liked it 😗🖤💜

Byeeeee bye 🎩🎩🎩

Zero: A BTS AU (On Hold)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara