chapter 8

Rick P.O.V

I reached my hand out to gently grab her and get her attention she's been staring into space for a minute or two.

I smirked when I got her attention.

Is it just me or does she look pissed. I reached my hand up to her face poking her cheek.

"Um weird lady you okay" *poke*

In mid poke she grabbed my hand kicking me in the balls hard, making me fall to the floor rolling back and forth holding my "lovely" nuts.

"WHAT THE FUCK MY DICK!!!!! MY KIDS"  I screamed loud holding my nuts trying not to cry feeling my face heat up red.

Im dying..

Sandra's P.O.V

Yeah i kicked him in the nuts.

Poor kids.

Nick's P.O.V

I pulled the redheaded girl into our down stairs office when i heard a shirking scream and a thud.

"WHAT THE FUCK MY DICK!!!!! MY KIDS" I laughed so hard holding my stomach wiping the tears from my eyes.

Sighs getting my self together while steph gives me a death glare the whole time.

"Steph why are you here, we did everything you asked, we got the girl for fuck sake. Give us the fucking money"

"I wanted her dead. Like not being like a fucking rat in like a cage. When shes dead you can like have your money and more"

I watched Stephanie in disbelief as she chewed loudly smacking on her gum saying like to Damn much.

"What the fuck Steph we didn't sign up to murder anyone, you said just to scare her and keep her for a while we didn't agree to this" 

"Look sexy pants" i watched as she stepped closer to me rubbing her hands over my chest.

"I know you and rick like need money, and like this is the fastest way to get said money"

Her voice is so fucking annoying. I Dont know why i ever dated her. Oh yea

Money.

Her tits piss me off.

I rolled my eyes when she digged her nails into my shoulder getting closer breathing on my neck close to my ear.

"Ill come back next week the bitch better be dead and gone by the" her voiced changed where did her British accent go. Her voice sounded cold and heartless, it scared me for second.