chapter 9

Sandra's P.O.V

i really really didnt want to do that...but his balls had it coming. i looked down at my super hot kidnapper who's body just went a bit limp.

did he just pass out.  "fucking hell" i took a deep breath looking around the room looking for a bathroom.

 "ok ok ok, i got this all i need to do is move this 215 pounds of hotness into the tub... i got this"

gripping "Zeus" by his arms i started dragging him with all my strength trying not to fall on my ass i managed to pull him into the bathroom laying him on the floor.

i think Mr. Zeus would be extremely pissed if i through him in the tub...with his clothes on. might as well strip him. i pulled off his shirt revealing his sculpted by god body, wishing that i had my phone NOT to call 911 but to take a picture of this beautiful moment.

"you sound fucking creepy" my inner voice said to me but like always i ignored it.

taking a mental picture while I'm tugging off his jeans hearing someone close by clear their throat, i look up seeing my Poseidon staring at me, making me drop Zeus's legs that i had in the air freezing in place not saying a word.

"soooo I'm just gonna head out.. yall have fun doing whatever freaky roleplay you're doing i'll just come back later" blushing red not looking me or his brother in the eye he slowly backed out of the room leaving me speech less. 

"wish he could have stayed for a threesome" giggles making this stupid statement just joking around.

"Me too but i usually dont like to share"  jumping up hearing a raspy quietly in pain voice noticing that Zeus was awake and i was in the middle of pulling his boxers off

"let me explain, i was just trying help by putting you in the tub and turning the shower on to wake you up but then, i thought about your clothes, i didnt want to get them wet so, i decided to just take them all off.." that sounded more worst out loud then in my head i cant stop rambling off about the whole situation.

He got up grabbing his pants holding his crotch smirking to himself "if you wanted me naked you could have just asked instead of trying to assault me in my own damn bathroom" he limped away giving me a good look of his ass.

"sorry" i yelled out to him. hearing him slam the door on the way out and locking it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(hours later)

many many hours later tummy grumbling feeling like I'm dying of hunger rolling back and forth on the floor bored out of my damn mind, wondering what Cindy is doing probably getting her back blown out by three amazingly hot guys while i  sit here in a room boredddddd.

i think I'm sexually frustrated 

"when was the last time i had some dick" whines rolling around more basically throwing a tantrum 

after i was done bitch fitting around i started to bang on the room door "let me out you need to feed me!!!" 

I wanted to make this longer, but I've been holding onto this chapter for a while now