🔫⍟C̾a̾t̾c̾h̾-U̾p̾! G̾u̾i̾d̾o̾ M̾i̾s̾t̾a̾

Idk why i chose that font 😅🤭 sorry to hell with it then

🍑🔫🍑🔫🍑🔫🍑🔫🍑🔫🍑🔫🍑🔫🍑🔫🍑🔫🍑🔫🍑🔫🍑🔫🍑🔫🍑🔫🍑🔫🍑🔫🍑🔫🍑🔫🍑🔫🍑🔫🍑🔫🍑🔫🍑🔫🍑🔫🍑🔫

How you both meet...🔫🍀🍰:

You met him as a child at a abandoned building almost near to your aunt's bakery shop. He was also almost the same age as you.

At first glance he thought you were gonna mess with him as the other kids would do so, but this is rather different. You were rather calm and curious than being merciless and being a fucking retard throwing bottles at him for being different.

But, it rather goes in a different good way...

When you finished helping your aunt she has your permission to meet the harpy yourself, she know that boy wouldn't hurt you.

Often giving him a strawberry cake and sometimes comes with a paper cup of tea. He loves it, and even told you a rumor about a kid adopted four kittens then after heard that the kitten scratch out the kid's eyeball.

Y/n: So that's why the reason why your scared of number 4?

Mista: Yes! And stop mentioning it by now please your giving ME a heart attack stop it

Y/n: It's actually pretty adorable, your scared to a simple number

You giggle, he groaned hide himself inside his blue hinted with faded white feathers. You could tell that this boy is blushing right now.

Mista: Shut up it ain't cute IT'S HORROR!!

He exclaims whining like a baby.

Y/n: Whatever, Stinkboi

He pouts before going back eating his own cake.

Don't know when he learned his language himself, back then when you met him all he could do was chirp and coo's. But later on he knows how to speak properly without your witness. It only because you left your language book so maybe it's the reason why he spoke this way too clearly for a harpy himself.

Mista: Oi! Y/n!

Y/n: What is it??

Mista: When we grew up, be my mate!!

His face wore eagerness and determined, you smiled nodded.

Y/n: Of course I will be your mate, Mista!

And you both a promise of it, even it sounded childish.

How you both hangout/play...🍑🔫❤️:

Well he was the only one who likes to hang out and play with you. You were 11 and he's 13...wow

Like flicking rocks at the bottles and loves you play hide and seek with him. Or sometimes you bring over an gaming board to play with, but when it comes to cards.

Eventually won with four of a kind which makes Mista instantly flies away inside the old building slamming the door shut.

Y/n: Mista! Hey I'm sorry!!