ℑ 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔤𝔬𝔱 𝔘𝔭𝔡𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔙𝔬𝔦 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔫𝔢𝔡.. ✨🌻♥️

AWWW YOU GUYS ARE SO GREAT!! ITS 1:39 AM in evening here in my home country plus it's raining and stormy.

Did I kinda spoil all that much? Idk 🤣🤣🤭

But guys I'm very thankful for that!!

Unfortunately, I will not do a face reveal just yet. Not the right time now...

I love you guys!!

The reads is totally higher than the votes ik that

The reads is totally higher than the votes ik that. But I'm still thankful for you guys giving that.

I'm so glad! I was very anxious at first when I firstly released the Genderbent version of JoJo but I realize is not that half bad after all!!

Even though, I ruin my mom's birthday yesterday incidentally and now my back head is kinda hurt but only if it touched, my sister also blame me for staining her bedsheets with my blood but slowly softens. 😅😅😅 Damn that was the most first traumatic experience I've never got to my entire life. But in the end, my mom somehow gave me a pack of ice cube for my bleeding head, I was all up puffed and crying that day and didn't want to face my mother all the time.

Ruining someone's birthday especially your love ones is a kick-ass.

I was playing Roblox that cold-night it was great!

I really liked the game called Dragon Adventures if that's the name correction. I have a will to bond with the dragon, fly with the dragon, and battle/farming with the dragon.

It's was all fun! I enjoyed playing it (besides playing Royale high yeahhh larray😅🤭🤣)

Btw I'm working on Catch-Up! Caesar Zeppelli then when it's finished it's my boi Avdol and Polnareff or maybe Narancia🍊 and Mista(Or Guido bang bang🔫)

And then the scenario where all the harpies are gonna tell you their past.

Yeah is all...but I'm still working on mating season pt. 1 so stay tuned for that 🤣🤣

That's all I can thought of!

Thanks for the 1k views I appreciate it all!!

Have a nice day!! Stay safe and Stay Clean!!

-WRRYMASTER ⭐🐬💣
-Redbeanbunny31🌸🌺🐰