ℍ𝕠𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕞... 🥊🌩️

Giorno🐞:

You, Giorno, and your mother happily eating at the dining area until it was interrupt by a loud banging at the wooden door.

???: (M/n)~!! Come out! I know your hiding that dull creature in this town!

You and your mother flinched at the tone of the voice, it was the greedy huntsman. Giorno looked both at you confuse.

M/n: I ain't hiding a creature here!! You mudblood go away!

???: I will not until I grasped those golden feathers of this being you kept! Now hand it over!!

Your mom bit her lower lip and look at you. She whispered.

M/n: Take gio out of here...

Y/n: But... Mother I can't-

M/n: No buts there's a underground passageway on the basement area hurry!

You picked up Giorno, which it's state is surprisingly calm. You hear the door smashed through the entrance.

???: Where is it? M/n?? Where is the GODDAMN HARPY YOU PROHIBITED TO ME!!

M/n: I don't know what your talking about!

You opened the trapdoor and put Giorno there. With sad smile, he was healthy and adorable but he can't stay here any longer.

Giorno: Y/n?

Y/n: Gio listen to me... I need you to go

His eyes widen, you pat his head. Smiling sadly.

Y/n: Have a better life! You can dream whoever you are now, gio.

His eyes waters though his plump lips quivered and grip your arm with his claws.

Giorno: No... No, stay, stay, I stay! I stay! I stay!

He whimpered his grip on you tightened, you gulped and slowly pull away his claws off your arm. Your tears flows down as you hugged Giorno.

Giorno: Y/n! I wanted to stay!! Y/n!

You kissed his forehead and whispered "I'll miss you," slowly pulling away from him but he bite your sleeves.

Y/n: Gio...please *hic* it's the only way I don't want you to be hurt by him....

He muffle his cries from biting your sleeves not wanting to let go. You push his head away.

Y/n: Gio *sniff* remember I that *hic* always love you...now go! And never return!! Ill always love you

He whimpered and nodded, starting himself to crawl through the hole. You closed the trap-door, your body drops on the floor putting your palms on your face.

Y/n: I'm sorry...I love you

Jotaro 🐬:

Running...

Running...

Running...

A group of people chasing you down with carrying a deadly equipment. You cover jotaro in a large coat while he was carried by you. Your cousin Mai, betrayed both of you just to save herself.

???: Get her!

???: Over here! That kid got the monster at the park!!

???: Get back here!!

???: The kid is over here!! Hurry!!

They screamed, breathing thickly and went to the beach behind the rocks. To which they didn't notice and managed to pass by. Giving you a sigh in relief.