🍒 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐊𝐚𝐤𝐲𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡-𝐔𝐩!! 🍒

Edit by me 😏😏😏

Enjoy~!

🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒💗🍒🍒🍒🍒💗🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒💗💗🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒

How you met:

You found him at the age of 7 his body was fragile and weak to move any further so on he was almost the same age as you. Pity, you took him home with the help of your precious wagon you effortlessly lift him and dunk him there putting your cloak on him to prevent if everyone notices. Though Ironically, he smells like cherries even his bleeding out on the forest.

At home, your father was surprised by what you bring. Not a cat this time, but now a HARPY!?!. Keeping himself calm as he started to question you.

F/n: Y/n, dear where did you find him?

You thought for a moment before you answered.

Y/n: From the forest where we harvest cherries, Papa! He looks very pained so I bring him home to patch him up!

F/n: Do you really think it's breathing?

You pout

Y/n: Papa? Are you thinking that im stupid??

He flails his hands up at you, apologetic. As glare at him.

F/n: Of course not, Darl! it's just...you bring another different species after you rescued Tan-Tan

Tan-Tan cooed at the mentioned of his own name, he was a fluffy calico tubby. You found him bleeding and losing a right paw.

Y/n: Sheesh papa...Tan-Tan can you fetch me the first-aid kit?

He meowed in reply and jump off the chair, he then to the secret passageway. Disappearing to the view. After a couple of minutes, he came back with a smile on his face on his jaw was the kit. You walked over and give Tan-Tan a treat before patching up the poor harpy.

No one's POV

About a week, he wakes up. His feathers twitch at his surroundings. The place is peaceful and very warm. His nose picked up something familiar he takes off the soft fabric that's laying on him, He notices that his torso is patched up with bandages. Following the smell of his favorite smell, he then notices steaming on the window eyes brighten up and started to drool.

???: Cherries~!!

He pounces, eating the pie. He squealed of how sweet it was. He was wondering who made this. When he heard something and then notices you. Shock. He was calm noticing your presence. His feathers raised and his tail twitches slightly.

Y/n: Hi...

You waved at him, he tilts his head in curiosity. He then points at the empty pan as he munches the remaining on his mouth. You nodded, He suddenly throws the pan at the window. You gasped as you reach over but hit someone. Hearing a pained noise outside, You winced as he does a bird giggle. Tan-Tan went in and notices the humanoid bird, He stopped and dashes off the kitchen, scared. You giggled before sensing a menacing aura, you gulped and sweatdropped looking behind. The harpy was ready to pounce on you, his eyes were shadowed. Care not to scream. You run as fast you can.

In the living room, you hide under the blanket. Peeking through and you immediately notice his presence. Hearing a squeak, you slowly remove the blanket. To your dismay, he was at the end of the couch. You yelped as he pounces at you, flopping on the soft couch your eyes shrunk at the view of the harpy at top of you.