ℍ𝕠𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕠𝕥𝕙 𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕠𝕦𝕥/𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕪 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞... 🍬🍭

Giorno🐞:

He was enjoyed brushing and braid his hair by the brush you were holding. Also, he plays indoors with you hide in seek. You were good at this game, He would cry if he couldn't see you to which one of his mischievous antics to make you show off your hiding spot. He smirked and jumped at you.

Giorno: There you are! Found you!

Y/n: That was cheating!

He nuzzles himself to your head while giggling at your pouty Expression, Feeling sorry Abit.

Jotaro🐬:
Well...how do I put this...

Jotaro never leaves your side so you play video games with him but he didn't know what to do and always lose. He silently whined his feathers flopped downwards while you look at him in pity.

Y/n: Awe Joot I'm really sorry!

You spread your arms towards him making his bluish-green eyes glimmer.

Y/n: Come to my arms, Jotaro!

He squealed and tackled at your opened arms, making you giggled while he nuzzles himself on your face. A small smile spread through his thin lips.

About a sec... You two fallen asleep.

Mai walked over to turn off the T. V and carefully picked up both of you to the bed.

Mai: Such cuties~

Closing the door.

Joseph⚡:

He slapped your butt with his wing like a whip making you yelp.So by an evil idea, because soon you're going to Germany, you put him on the "Punish box,"

Joseph: Y/N!!! DONT LEAVE ME!! DONT LEAVE ME!! DONT LEAVE ME!!

He was stuck on the tall box that only shows his thick spikey brown hair and feathers.

Y/n: You will not! Not until you learn your manners!

He whined and struggle to get out.

Joseph: Y/n!!

No response...

Joseph: Oh no!! She left!! She left me because I'm a *sniff* then she's going to say "I'm kidding I'll let you out,"

Y/n: I'm kidding I'll let you out

You gasped, his laughed are muffled inside the box.

Y/n: Mood ruined, im leaving

Joseph: Y/N!! NO!!!

Jonathan ⭐:

He loves playing with your pet, Daniel. A boxer that you received from your uncle way before he passed away.

Jonathan: He doesn't seem to bite me Y/n! Look at me go!

You giggled at his childish manner, as Daniel barks at him from the trees waiting for him to come down.

Y/n: Daniel! *Whistle*

Daniel: Woof!

He enthusiastically runs towards your open arms, he licks your face.

Y/n: Ah! Daniel!! That tickles!!

You hear "swoosh," Jonathan was beside you then started eye'ing you with adoration. You stopped laughed as well Daniel.

Y/n: What is it?

He stopped eye'ing you and blushed.

Jonathan: Nothing it's just...it's really fun having your company with you and Daniel! I'm grateful...