𝕄𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕊𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕠𝕟... 🍓✨💖 𝒫.𝒯 (1)

Warning!!! lemon?? (Rough) first tbh

Plus this is horrible and shitty...I read too much doujinshi don't view it if you don't wanna read it...I'll move Noriyaki to the next part cause I'm hell of making Dio, Caesar , Narancia, Speedwagon, Abbachio, Avdol and Guido catch ups so...that's it

🏵️🌻🏵️🌻🏵️🌻🏵️🌻🏵️🌻🏵️🌻🏵️🌻🏵️🌻🏵️🌻🏵️🌻🏵️🌻🏵️🌻🏵️🌻🏵️🌻🏵️🌻🏵️🌻🏵️🌻🏵️🌻🏵️🌻🏵️🌻🏵️🌻🏵️🌻🏵️🌻🏵️🌻🏵️🌻

Giorno🐞:

After finishing up all the household chores and finishing up your essay and thesis, you stretch satisfied that hearing your bone pop makes you relax and slumped down on your chair.

You frowned at the thought of Giorno's behavior ever since he started to live with you again, after a day by day was great but all the sudden today his behavior changes, he started to ignore you.

You tried to have a happy conversation with the golden harpy but he only excuse himself immediately before flying away. Sighing deeply, that bird makes you worry sometimes especially this kind of behavior he has been, it saddens and pains you this great spring.

Your ears picked up something fall with a "Thud," . Almost immediately you follow the noise, opening your office door and went where the noise go. Reaching where the noise is, you gasped and saw Giorno slumped down on the ground his breathing is heavily as so his chest rapidly pushed up and down.

Y/n: Gio! Gio? You okay? Gio!

You picked him up to make him face you, his green eyes focused on you half-lidded with a blush. You also smelt something off of him but instead makes you confuse about the scent, it's sweet and satisfying. Shaking the thought out you put the back of your hand on his forehead wincing of how hot it was.

Y/n: Hit your blazing hot! Gio wait here

About to stood up then he brought you down swiftly. You squeaked he was on top of you. You gulped and your face turned red as a tomato of how close you both are.

Y/n: Gio?

He huffed and leaned down on your neck, then you felt something wet. You suddenly realized he's licking your neck.

Y/n: Hey! Gio! Gio-... Ah!!

He bite down on your shoulder, you try to pull him off but he only growled and bit more on you. You cried as you grip on his shoulders harshly as he strongly hold you down. Then a couple of minutes or a matter of seconds, you started to fell hazy your breathing grew heavier and heavier as your body is like a heating oven. He slowly let go and examine your heating figure. Then all in the flash if light, he uses his claws and sharp teeth to ripped off your clothes and underwear like a rampaging bear. You gasped, trying to cover yourself but he strongly wide it open.

Y/n: Gio, What's gone...into you~?

He continue to kiss you and further down and down. Then kisses and bites your thighs leaving purple spots. He stare directly at your pleasured with his turquoise ones to your (e/c) one asking for permission. Too much of a turned on from his sweet scent you nodded.

He dives in your now wet cunt, you groan reaching over his head. He purred sending your crotch go vibrate giving more intensely powerful pleasure.

You finally come on your end, splashing your juices on the harpies face. Licking off your sweet euphoric cum he proceeded to crawl on top of your tired state. Until something poked your thigh, eyes widen without warning he slides his bird cock in your damp cunt, sending shivers and intense feeling. You moaned before he slam himself inside you.