ℍ𝕠𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞... 💛🌟

A/N: listen up! This keeps on bothering me as I do my housework chores that my mum asked me to do though I felt fantastic and tired.
So yeah that's all have a nice day!

🌟💛🌟💛🌟💛🌟💛🌟💛🌟💛🌟💛🌟💛🌟💛🌟💛🌟💛🌟💛🌟
💛💓💛💓💛💓💛💓💛💓💛💓💛💓💛💓💛💓💛💓💛💓💛💓💛

Giorno🐞:
As a 5-year-old, In Italy...

You encountered a being you don't know how to describe, you found him on in the bushes freshly wounded also an unconscious wreck. His left-wing seemed broken. So, you put him on your back and bring him back home.

His appearance is very beautiful, golden feathers and his unique hairstyle. His bangs reminds of you of a bangle or honey-glazed donuts. Your mother was shocked but still cooperate healing the poor boy with feathers immediately.

At his wakening, he seemed very cautious and hissing at you and your mother along with your pet Pomeranian, JoJo.

About a month, his trust grew fondly of you he would nuzzle you while you braid and brush his golden locks. Even towards your mother, assisting her from the kitchen or cleaning the house. He was silent yet his actions are very sweet. Your mom teaches him how to speak one day it results in this boy is a faster learner.

You were sleeping cuddling with your family pet until someone jumped in your (F/c) bed. You gasped but calmed down feeling the soft feathers rubbed on to you.

Giorno: Y/n...breakfast!

He chirped and nuzzles your neck, his feathery-tail wagged as JoJo jumped down sassily walked away. Clearly, jealous about your attention to the beautiful yet girly looking harpy.

Your mom was an archeologist she knows everything about Giorno's species but he refuses to know cause something bothering him to the past making you worried but you hugged him telling his not alone. Through this, his wing is almost healed. But he doesn't want your side just a little longer...

Jotaro🐬:

Age 6...Business Traveling with your family in Japan.

You felt abandoned by your parents though they were busy people never thought with them hanging out with you occasionally, sometimes or not...

Your mom is a Professional Doctor and Your Dad is Marine Biologist...Both of them are absent through life but you managed at the age of 6 by cooking cup noodles and some Seven-Eleven food that is sure able to microwave at home. Very smart kid the townfolks say...

Your babysitter, Mai. Was the friendly and kind cousin you found fondly of. You always like her because she was there for you. Though, while babysitting you she was studying about nursing.

Y/n: Mai-chan! What is that?

You pointed to a photo of a female respiratory. She tensed and coughed. You curious patiently wait for her answer.

Mai: It's uhhh...female respiratory system, Uhhh y/n-chan

Y/n: Female respiratory, what does it do?!

In enthusiasm, she frowns nervously and hardly thinks for an answer for your childish curious question. She took deep breaths.

Mai: It's not the right time you know about this...Y/n-chan but in the future, you'll know

She sadly smiled petting your hair, you pout as she giggles.

Y/n: But it takes too long!!

Mai: That's how life works, Y/n-chan. Now it's midnight I'll tuck you to bed tomorrow's where going to the picnic.