Rivals and turfs... (IX)

(On Crystal Sanctuary of Cyranea)

Nene: The crystal is shattering! No! The rift!

Douxie: Something's bad's happening!

Raux: Why are you against us, Nene!?

Nene: Seriously! I don't care! *emits the cursed blood thorns aura*

Steve: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! WE WILL HAVE ENEMIES! *whimper*

Juxta: OMG! I HATE THIS!!! NENE! YOU ARE MY NEMESIS FROM NOW ON! *anime vein*

Nene: Stop that!

Abe: Nene! Don't abuse too much power! Doing this would hurt your feelings and corrupt your mind and soul! Peter has become our nemesis. Raux is against our turf!

Peter of Azria: seriously! It's Player versus Player! And I am against you! Nene, you became my nemesis thanks to the rift!

Bato: Okay! Leave my Bastard alone!

Claire Nunez: You guys must stop!

Naida Riverwood: I'm sorry. Seriously, you are my meanie!

Nazar: You turned against us, Bato and Abe? Why!? This dark mage like Claudia or Aaravos!

Claire Nunez: Sorry, I am on Abe and Nene's turf!

(On Earth)

Reinhardt Wilhelm: We are on the living place where Riley is. At least military HQ is not far away from it.

Oh: Got it.

Cyneric Magnus Gunvald: And that's my turf!

Reinhard Wilhem: This is also my turf! I will whack you to pieces!

Mitch Williams: Yeah, yeah, yeah!

Reinhardt Wilhelm: How dare you!

Riley Andersen: Something's wrong?

Ridley: What!? Do you think Meg and I are on the turf!? Ugh!

Miranda Navas: Please!

Smek: This turf is ours! Who dares enters our turf will be ashamed!

Riley Andersen: Why?

Lydia Dracula: YOU!!! YOU TRIED TO SCARE US! Mitch is on OUR SIDE AND WE ARE ON HIS SIDE!

Riley Andersen: Just leave us alone! We are on Oh's side!

Julian Albans: Well, well, well, Mitch is on my side and you are NOT allowed to mess up with our turf!

Bill Murphy: Fuck that!

Bridget Fitzsimmons: Haha you bitch!

Miko and Lexi Kubota: What a bad curse words that our enemy turf say that!

Hector Nieves: Food fight?

Riley Andersen: What?

Alani: AAAAAAAAAAHHH! NO WAY!

Mahogany: NOT AGAIN!!!!

Reggie Parks and Patrick Weston: At least some of our Jacks would be on Oh or Riley's side! or Reinhardt's side? We don't know what's hapening!?

Riley Andersen: Us?

Reinhardt Wilhelm: Hehe, yes.

(Nene's hologram appears)

Nene (on hologram): What are you guys fighting? Do you want a war to happen and do you want people to die and we would lose humanity and bestiality! We can't let it happen! There will be more divisions if everything goes too far! You've been warned!