Recovery (XLIII)

(At the St. Mary Hospital in Ontario, Canada)

Solus/Solus8: Where in my?

Barbara Lake (TH): Looks like you have regenerated your legs... at least I will teach you to walk... again...

Solus/Solus8: Jim's mom... at least I could walk with a cane until my legs regenerate back to normal...

(in a flashback)

Princess Aeterna: Hello descendant! *evil laugh*

Solus/Solus8: How fucking dare you! 

Princess Aeterna: COME TO MY HELL SIDE OR FACE ETERNAL DEATH!

Solus/Solus8: I won't! How dare you blaspheme the deity, even the Holy Spirit, Buddha, Muhammed and innocent souls! 

Princess Aeterna: EAT THIS YOU SON OF A FUCKING BITCH! *decapitates Solus' head and limbs...*

Sigrin: Don't mess with my son!

Princess Aeterna: HAHA! FUCK YOU! HE'S ALL YOURS!

Sigrin: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY SON!?

(flashback ends)

Solus/Solus8: Wished my mom may come...

Dr. Mrs. Lake (TH): Yeah... do you have a long story short?

Solus/Solus8: Cyneric isn't with me... and one of my soldiers died not in vain during  combat; they refused to turn to Princess Aeterna. And she destroyed many multiverses... this is how infinite depravity is to her... at least she has complete moral agency. She killed one of her children and descendants who refused to side with her, without any remorse; she mocked the deaths of them..

Barbara Lake (TH): Don't let bad things happen to you. Big man... you will be fine... and where is your luggage?

Solus/Solus8: Misplaced. Some of my military assistants will retrieve it for me... Bad news is that Princess Aeterna took my old head and make an evil one...

Barbara. Lake (TH): Guess Blinky will be seeing you...

Blinky: You are here!

Harrison Bigfoot: Whoa!

Solus/Solus8: Who is this?

Shiny (SGRB): OHHH! YOU ARE HERE! BABY LEGS!

Solus/Solus8: Not funny. My legs are growing like a lizard. Because of my radioactive healing factor. I researched it on internet. Like Wolverine or Sabretooth. This fucker.

Sigrin: You are here... at least you didn't die... *hugs her son in tears*

Solus/Solus8: Thanks, mom...  

(normal chatter)

Sigrin: You will have normal legs back. Unfortunately, all ordinary humans don't grow back their legs, instead they had theirs amputated...  few superheroes, similar to you, not technically a superhero, have healing factors.

Solus/Solus8: That's a bad news...

Sigrin: Going into a magical fantasy place for too long can severely harm your healing factor. Did you watch Farzar on Netflix...

Solus/Solus8: Funny, that alien guy had his head regenerated... I know... I will get my strength back in a few weeks.

(Few weeks later)

Cyneric G.M.: Oh, you are here! I knew you were there!

Solus/Solus8: Yeah... I could walk and run once more...