- Short Haitus -

I'm really sorry but I have to take a small break from well, everything to be honest. Just for a little while, a week maybe? My mental health has been shit for a while now and I have to cool down a bit before I actually go insane.

It's just the pressure of everything you know? And pardon this quick little rant but I just need to angry type for a second. its so painfully clear to me that my mother doesn't care about me (her 16-year-old kid who almost fucking killed themselves) as much as her 30-year-old daughter with a husband and two kids. I just can't help but feel so fucking pathetic wanting her to at least show a bit of love towards me, and it's been tearing me apart for years now. On one hand, I want her to accept me and at least show a fraction of the attention and care that she does my sister, and on the other hand I don't want to be selfish. But still, I'm only 16, why didn't she care when I tried to fucking end my own life? And whenever I try to say something, like 'hey, can you at least think about my feelings once and a while?' she turns it into a fight and makes me feel even more guilty for wanting her to care.

I'm just tired of this, and I really can't find the motivation to write anything at the moment. I'm sorry. I just can't balance my uploading schedule rn and deal with my personal problems at the same time. I'm going to keep this haitus short because I do really enjoy writing, so I'll probably publish a special chapter after a week or so to make up for this break.

Thank you for understanding.

Ezi Ezi