~ SIXTEEN ~

- The Chosen One - 

Staring out the window, Min-Jun flinched when a flash of lightning briefly illuminated the dark stormy night sky. He wasn't disturbed by the thunder, thanks to Tsukishima's headphones which were currently on his head. The upbeat alternative music wasn't something he had thought the dinosaurs loving first year would listen to, but the current song was actually quite catchy. 

Humming along, Min-Jun pulled the curtain shut, turning away from the window. After all, he no longer had to worry about his fears with his new team. He froze as soon as that thought crossed his mind. Slowly, he raised one hand, placing it over his chest where the heart inside beat rapidly. 

'...my...team?...' A smile graced his lips. 'Yeah, I don't have to feel so lonely anymore...' 

Heading back downstairs with an armful of blankets, Min-Jun froze once again, but it wasn't because of something he thought of. No, it was because...

...one of the couch pillows flew through the air, smacking Daichi in the face. The Captain, who had been caught off guard, stumbled backwards, tripping over Asahi's body. The ace seemed to have passed out, his face completely pale. Nishinoya and Tanaka continued to fight about who was going to sleep in the same bed as Min-Jun, while everyone else was trying to get them to calm down and aid the fallen. 

Blinking, Min-Jun stood still, watching the scene spiral into chaos even more. 

Nishinoya barred his teeth, launching of the ground with ease. He tackled Tanaka, at the same time taking down Ennoshita who was standing between them. Kinoshita went to help them, but when he locked eyes with Min-Jun, his entire face exploded with red and he instantly stopped functioning. 

Like their senpais, Kageyama and Hinata were also arguing on who was going to share a bed with Min-Jun. They were less loud, however, which was a shock, but their lack of shouting was only because Sugawara had a firm grip on both of their heads. The setter was, like the others, trying to get everyone else to shut the hell up. But it was extremely obvious that he also wanted to be the one to share a bed with the beautiful Korena born. 

Most of the shouting overlapped, making it impossible to distinguish exactly who was saying what.

Biting his lower lip, Min-Jun stiffened a laugh when Tanaka and Nishinoya began to roll around on the ground, Ennoshita pinned between them, trying desperately to escape. The poor boy looked like he was about to throw up, trying to grab at the closest person to pull him out of the mess. That happened to be Tsukishima, who didn't give a single fuck as to what was going on. He simply held a blank, emotionless expression, wondering what he did to deserve this kind of mental torture. Beside him was Yamaguchi, who was trying to hold back his laughter as he recorded everything. 

Pressing one hand over his mouth, Min-Jun couldn't hold back anymore. "Pfft- hehe *hiccup* hehehe..," Slowly, as the male's adorable giggling reached everyone's ears, the chaos simmered down. Unbeknownst to the gawking stares, he was receiving, Min-Jun leaned back against the railing of the stairs for support since his knees began to feel weak.