~ THIRTEEN ~

- Thunder -

"Phew! That was so much work!" Tanaka huffed, flopping back down on the couch with Nishinoya. The two of them had just finished the math practice Min-Jun made for them. All of the questions were the ones they struggled on, and the black-haired second year wouldn't let them continue unless they got the question correct and understood it's material. He was strict on the leaning but awarded their hard work with hugs and head pats -their requests, not his offers-.

Everyone else was slowly finishing up on their own work as well, with Min-Jun bouncing around here and there to offer help. He had taken a break from typing since he had been doing it for almost an hour straight, his hands slightly cramped up. Sugawara noticed how the second year was clenching and unclenching his hands over and over again at his sides as he helped Asahi with his science homework. The setter smirked a little, seeing the opportunity and going for it.

"Seong-san," The male glanced up at Sugawara, tilting his head to the side as if to ask what was his question. "Give me your hands." All chatter in the living room came to a halt, many sets of eyes glaring at Sugawara who ignored them. Min-Jun nodded, obediently placing his larger hands in Sugawara's smaller ones.

"What are you-," He stopped speaking when Sugawara began to massage his hands. "Hnn." Min-Jun let out a small groan, his gaze softening as his eyelids fluttered blissfully. He watched his senpai gently work out the knots in his palm and fingers, the feeling of relief washing over him. "A-Ah..hmm...That feels good senpai..." A light blush covering his cheeks and nose, eyebrows scrunching up just the slightest.

Pretty much everyone almost got a nose bleed from the erotic sounds. Innocent Min-Jun was unaware, simply enjoying the hand massage he was receiving until Daichi cleared his throat loudly.

"H-How about we watch a movie? We've all been working hard." He glared at Sugawara who merely smirked, sticking out his tongue.

Min-Jun nodded, standing up and heading over to the tv. Grabbing the remote he walked back, gently sitting down beside Asahi who instantly tensed up. As he began to set up one of the movies his friends brought over, Min-Jun perked up. He quickly handed the remote over to the ace beside him before standing up.

"Hm? What's wrong?"

"I almost forgot." Min-Jun rushed into the kitchen, latter coming back with a whole tray of delicious-looking snacks. Everything from colorful macaroons to hand made sandwiches with the crusts cut off like the ones seen on food channels. Setting the large tray on the table, Min-Jun stepped back when the team crowed around to get a good look at the gorgeous food.

"T-THIS SANDWICH IS PRETTIER THAN ME!" Sugawara gasped, delicately balancing the triangular sandwich on his fingertips. His eyes sparkled, quickly snapping his gaze to Min-Jun who flinched slightly. "Did you make all of this yourself?!" The black-haired male nodded, shyly glancing down to the side. He rubbed his left arm with his right hand, pursing his lips just the slightest. 

"I-I wanted to make you feel welcome...so I stayed up the other night baking," Eyes glancing back at the group, Min-Jun slightly nervously, his eyebrows furrowing up slightly. "D-Do you like it?..."