~TWENTY-ONE~

- The Scared Manager & The Confused Blocker -

Min-Jun stared down at the small child before him. He was confused as to who they were, and what they were doing in the gym. The girl was trembling where she stood, face a pale white. With her hands clutched to her chest, she stared wide-eyed at the tall and cold faced guy before her. From her point of view, he looked to be glaring down at her.

Spotting a leaf in her blonde hair, Min-Jun reached out to pluck it out. As soon as his hand began reaching out towards her, the girl let out a fearful shriek and ran to hide behind Kiyoko. The older female simply smiled at the confused look on Min-Jun's face and allowed the first year to hide for now.

Min-Jun blinked, before slowly looking down at his hand. Staring at it intensely, he frowned. '...the hand crusher...a curse...' While he was in deep thought, pondering how he had been cursed, the rest of the team flooded into the gym.

"Min-Senpai!!" Hinata cheered, running up to Min-Jun and wrapping his arms around the other from behind. The hug snapped the black-haired male out of his little trance. Turning around, Min-Jun returned the hug, nuzzling his cheek against Hinata's fluffy hair.

"Hello, Shoyo..." The small tangerine haired boy grinned joyously at all the attention he was receiving from Min-Jun. Hinata was completely aware of the glare coming from Kageyama's direction, be decided to ignore the angsty blueberry. "How is studying going?" That question instantly drained all life from the first year.

"G-G-GREAT! T-Totally ye-yeah!!!" Blurting out, Hinata stumbled back out of Min-Jun's arms. "G-Gotta go!!" He took off running, leaving Min-Jun standing there with a blank expression. After a few seconds, the second year slowly glared down at his hands.

'...a curse...'

After fighting through practice with the thought of possibly being cursed to have cute people run away from him, Min-Jun and the others gathered around the entrance to the gym where Kiyoko and the trembling blonde girl stood. Min-Jun instantly noticed the first year who had run from him and decided to duck behind Asahi as to not scare her again.

"W-What are you doing?" Asahi, startled by how Min-Jun suddenly clung to the back of his gym shirt half whispered half shouted. The second-year didn't respond and instead stayed hidden behind the ace, eyes curiously watching the first year.

"Well team, I'd like you to meet your potential new manager." Kiyoko introduced. She stepped aside slightly since the blonde had been somewhat cowering behind her. The first year visibly tensed up as all sets of eyes were now locked on her.

"UM....MY NAME IS YACHI." It was clear that she was incredibly nervous, voice high in pitch though that could just be her natural voice. Min-Jun crept from behind Asahi a tad, making himself a bit more visible to Yachi who's eyes anxiously darted between all the members of the team.

For the most part, everyone was kind and gentle with the girl, giving her a warm welcome. Asahi had initially startled her with his grown appearance, but she was quick to see that the third year was simply a gentle giant. Mni-Jun slithered and hid in the background, worried that if Yachi saw him she'd run away again.