~ FOURTEEN ~

- Peace - 

BOOM 

'please...' 

CRASH

'no more...please...' 

BANG

'dad, help me-,' 

Ḃ̷̧͈͖̼͇͓̺̙̰̩̇̋̃̉́̈́͗̂̃Ȍ̶̧͎̙̰̟̘̯̟̈́̉̇̒̿͋̂̈́̚͜Ò̵̻͍͈̠͓̑́̈́̒̋̀̌̈M̴̭̀̿̈́̔́̓͠!

'why aren't you helping me...' 

C̶̳̟̣͔̦̠͒͑̓̉̋R̸͙̞̅͜͜Ȁ̷̛͚̻̹͖̯̺̹̼̰̃̏͑̓̓̒̕Ş̶̧͕͍͇̭̀̀̾͒͂͋̚H̴̛̼̖̰̗̽!

'let me die already...' 

B̸͎̻͖̒͑̀͗Ą̴̧͕̭̞̖̲̰͒̆̆̎̉Ň̷̛͉̗̖͖́̔̃̄̽̈G̸̞̻̤͔͍̱̹͔͒̋͜!̷̮͔̝̹͈̘͇͍̰͉͑

"Se-," 

'what's the use of living like this...' 

"Seong-..." 

'why can't I just be happy-,' 

"MIN-JUN!" 

His face was suddenly grabbed, forcing him to look up at Sugawara who stood in front of the couch, a deeply concerned expression on his face. The third-year gently cradled the younger male's face in his hands, using his thumbs to wipe away the tears that fell. Everyone else was either close by or scrambling around the apartment. 

Kinoshita was quick to spring up to his feet when he realized what had made Min-Jun so scared. With Tanaka's help, the two of them pulled the curtains to cover the gigantic windows which helped muffle most of the noise from outside. Despite their efforts, the thunder could still be heard. 

Boom! 

Min-Jun flinched, arms flying over his head once more as the trembling worsened. 

"Hey hey, shhhh, it's alright," Sugawara cooed, trying to comfort the distressed male to the best of his abilities. Asahi reached over, grabbing the blanket Yamaguchi handed him before draping it around the shaking second year. Keeping his arms around Min-Jun, Asahi looked to Sugawara and then the others.