CHAPTER 8: I WILL RESCUE YOU

** you might wanna grab the tissues, another warning this gets dark soooooooo hab fun :) **

~Marisa's POV~

~Flashback: 9 Days after Hannah's Escape~

I am woken up by loud bangs on the door of the room I'm in. It's dark, it would be pitch black if it weren't for the light seeping into the room from the crack under the door. I squint and cover my eyes from the sudden light after spending so long in darkness.

"Get up, scum." a couple of Stormtroopers lift me to my feet with their bruising grip on my arms.

I say nothing, too tired and weak to actually fight back, they only fed me once yesterday and it wasn't exactly a 3 course meal. Even after putting me in an electric chair all day.

I'm still weak from being electrocuted, and from what that Stormtrooper said last night, I better prepare for another fun time.

I can barely keep my vision focused, I seem to always be panting. Whether it be from exhaustion, fear, or panic. My entire body screams in pain. Begging to be allowed more rest. Alas, the First Order doesn't seem to care what I want.

I notice we're going a different route, instead of going to the electrocution room, they open a new set of doors, and I'm met with what shouldn't be a surprising sight.

A metal table with iron shackles and face holder, rusty with age. Above the table, is a bucket of water with a valve at the bottom. They force me onto the table and screw the cold shackles tight against my skin so my hands are above my head. They do the same for my ankles, which are bare since they put me in black raggedy clothes with nothing but wraps for my feet. They also force my head still and strap a cutout of a face onto my head, forcing me to look forward.

My breathing picks up, I can't even move my head. When I try to move my hands, the shackles bite into my skin.

After strapping me to the table, Phasma asks once again if I will join them before they start. To which I deny, it's gonna take a lot more than just one day of torture to break me into joining the Frist Order. No matter how scared I am. I won't do that to Hannah. Poe is coming.

One of the Stormtroopers comes over and turns the valve just enough for water to slowly drip onto the center of my forehead.

~Time Skip: 4 Hours~

Out.

Get me out.

I struggle against my restraints with bloodied wrists and teary eyes hopelessly, the constant dripping every second of every minute of every hour. It's nerve wracking, and they have me tied down so much that any attempt to get out is doing nothing but hurting myself.

Please...

...Let me out...

Every intake of breath is immediately wheezed out in sync with each drop of water. Let me out, let me out, let me out, let me out. God please let me out.

As if they had heard my prayers, a Stormtrooper walks over and turns the valve so it stops dripping.

Thank God.

I thought my torture was finally done for the day, but aparently they had other plans.

Because for the next four hours they dunked my head in and out of a bucket of water. Nearly drowning me each and every time.