CHAPTER 3: ANOTHER THING COMING

I walk out of the small boutique, thinking about what that odd lady said.

"I wish you good luck on your journey ahead." what was that supposed to mean?

"Marisa. Marisa, we spend $300 in there." she wines, Hannah is always one to worry about everything. Me, not so much.

"It'll be fine, I just got a bunch of money put into my bank account from my book. Don't worry about it. We live, we learn." I say, opening the door to our car. Nicknamed, the Millennium Falcon.

"But Marisa-"

"But Hannah, it'll be fine." I cut her off, playfully copying her upset tone.

"No it's not." she gets in the car.

"Hannah, do you know how much money was just put into my account?"

"No."

"I got a good $500 put onto my card. Apparently someone bought a whole lot of books all at once. Why? I don't know, but I'm sure not complaining. It's fine." I explain, giving a small smile.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Hannah, it'll be fine."

Little did I know....

*~*

Hannah and I were layed down on her bed, my head on her shoulder like I usually do when we're watching a movie on one of our laptops. We just finished The Last Jedi and Hannah was upset cause it had ended and she never really wants movies to end. So this isn't anything new.

"Marisa, I want more." she giggles, me along with her.

I yawn, "Well, you can watch Phantom Meanace if you want to, but I'm tired." I say, slipping on my white house sandals and shuffling to my room with half-lidded eyes, the beanie I had bought from the boutique warming my head.

Yawning, I lay my head down on my soft pillow as Mochi cuddles up next to my head. Sleepily, I laugh as she starts to lick my nose.

"Mochiiiiii, I need to go to bed." I kiss her soft head, before giving her a gentle pet and pass out in the comfort of my companion.

Slowly, I wake up with a smile, thinking of my precious companion. I hope she's ok. I hope Hannah is ok. She's probably panicking right now, cause goodness knows she isn't exactly the best at hiding her emotions very well. What's gonna happen to us? Can we escape with Finn and Poe? Or will we be trapped here....

We cant... we cant be trapped here. We know too much. If the First Order got their hands on the amount of information we have...it could ruin everything. Everything the resistance has worked for will be for nothing. I don't really know how I got here, but I know it had something to do with that sketchy boutique lady. She knew this would happen. That's why she wished us luck.

I hope Mochi is ok. Is she hungry? Who will feed her? Who will clean out her litter box when it gets dirty? Luckily, I had just cleaned it out the day before I magically got here. So she should be ok at least for a bit. But what about when she needs food? I hope she'll be ok. She's been an amazing companion since my other kitty died when I was 16. I still miss her, but Mochi does a good job of easing the pain, cause she's a lot like her so it's like kitty is still here. I never really did call her by her name. Just kitty. I'm not sure if she even knew her name cause she would never answer to it.

My train of thought is suddenly interrupted when Ben enters the room with that stupid mask on his face. "Well, nice to see you again." I sass, my heart starting to beat louder out of fear of what he might be here for. Is he going to dig through my mind again? I don't think I can stand it again so soon...

"No, I'm not." I hear his robotic voice say through his mask. Crap, was he listening?

"Yes."

"Stop that." I spit the venom from my lips, my mind is a place for my thoughts and ideas to run free. Not a place for him to dig through like a mine.

"I'll do what I want. You know I can." he says after removing his mask, probably having heard that I wanted it off.

"Doesn't mean I'm gonna sit here and let you."

"And how are you going to stop me? You're trapped. You have no training. No nothing. You are nothing. Just a lost little girl with daddy issues."

"You have no right to-"

"No one has the right to anything. You have to take it. Because that's the only way you can get anything. Is by taking it yourself. No one is just going to give it to you."

"The only thing you have to take is the opportunity to be something greater when that opportunity arrives. Taking things from others is only making yourself bigger off of the success of others, you can get things yourself the right way by working for it." I glare, spitting out every word as if it was the bitter champagne of new years.

"So nieve. You will learn that the only way to get what you want is to take it for yourself. Eventually. But I see promise." he circles around the torture-like table I'm still strapped to.

"What do you mean promise?" I ask, narrowing my eyes in both anger and confusion.

"You shall see. When the time is right."

"When the time is right my ass. If you think imma do anything for you or your order you've got another thing coming." the pure hate and disgust practically drips from my voice. I'll never be like him. At least not him now. He's ruthless when he's first introduced and I refuse to help him be evil.

"As do you." he walks out the door, putting his mask on.