The "bonding time"

Third person POV
As now the teams have time to bond and get to know each other better.kuroo,bokuto,and oikawa being the perverts that they are suggested to play truth or dare "in order to get to know people better" the real reason was to make hinata do something unholy. Chibi-Chan~ come over here. As the small middle blocker obyed,and went towards oikawa. That set off the alarm of the karasuno parents as well as nishinoya and Tanaka. What do you want from our precious kohai! Said Tanaka and nishinoya in sync. Nothing much we just want to play a game with him that's all. Bokuto said, well I'm going too cause I know we can't leave hinata alone. Said kageyama, oh wow is the king finally gonna make a move said Tsukkishima.  Oi shut up lamppost you wish! Kageyama said in an angered tone. What I'm just stating the truth. Ok let's go then. Said kuroo leading the way

Now they were in a dorm with some other people such as akaashi,kenma,iwazumi,and semi. Ok we have another person! Said bokuto in a cheerful voice,the only reason why akaashi and kenma were there was because they knew that the trio would do something bad. As for iwazumi and semi oikawa wouldn't stop bothering them to join,as to they finally just gave in through frustration. They all got in to a circle with oikawa and kuroo almost crushing hinata in between them,the game finally started. Let's just say that the game almost ended with akaashi and kageyma beating the living hell out of kuroo,because he dared hinata to give him a lap dance. But without that the game went pretty smoothly with hinata now in between akaashi and kageyama. Some highlights of the game is when kuroo and bokuto dressed up a fairy princess and danced,as well as oikawa saying that he should've come to shiritorizawa (in an annoyed tone I may add) and that's it. They all ended the night with a sleep over.

Now the next morning everyone got up and got dressed while the managers were making breakfast. Now what the teams didn't know is that the coaches got them a day to the beach,to have fun and play of course volleyball. Everything was good,everyone finished eating and went to the gym to get started until one of the managers from fukorodani came to tell them the news. Guys we're going to the beach! That's all she need to say for chaos to start. You mean we get to see chibi-Chan in a swim suit! Thought all the love sick fools. The karasuno parents and the second year's had a dark aura surrounding them, mostly thinking to keep a extra good eye on hinata. Get your stuff ready and be on time or else we'll leave without you and that's all bye. The manager said before she left. Yay! Shouted hinata before he left to his dorm to get his things ready. Oi boke don't go yet! Said kageyama trying to keep up with him.

Everyone is now on different busses,some mixed up with other teams or managers. Hinata was in bus c with oikawa beside him. Oikawa-senpai I'm so excited to get there! You know chibi-Chan you can call me dadd- *smack* oww iwa-Chan that hurts~ well shittykawa shut up or I'll hit you again. Said iwazumi. As their conversation ended they heard makki say we're here!