Meeting the teams

Third person POV
Kenma!! Said hinata as he jumped towards the pudding head setter.not only did kenma hug him back but he let out a laugh that not even kuroo had heard. Wow hinata has some real power that he doesn't even know about. Thought yaku.

As the ended kenma was quite sad that the warmth that he had was gone. And hinata ventured out towards kuroo. Kuroo-senpai I missed you! Hinata said while he hugged kuroo. Hey chibi-Chan~ I missed you more. As kuroo tightened his grip in the hug. Just as that happened bokuto, akaashi, ushijima,and tendou came out. Hey!hey!hey! It's My number one star pupil! Bokuto said as he picked up hinata and started to spin. Bokuto San put hinata down before we get in trouble my the crows. Said akaashi while putting hinata down. Thanks akaashi san I was getting quite dizzy. Said hinata showing his bright smile. Akaashi has a pink tint on his face as he pet hinata's fluffy hair.

Hinata left akaashi and caught tendou's attention. Miracle boy shoyo I missed you. Said tendou as he hugged hinata. Hinata gave tendou a cute giggle,that made everybody's exe stop working. Yes even ushijima's exe stoped working. And hinata jumped out of tendou's arms and jumped towards ushijima. Hello ushijima-senpai! H-hi hinata shoyo. Oya? Is THE ushijima flustered? Shoo move kuroo, said semi in an annoyed tone. Once everyone and everything calmed down they all went to the gym.

Once everyone said hi to one another they all started to practice. Which involved Tanaka and nishinoya to get super hyped and to cause yachi to almost die in fear when she almost got hit with a volleyball, and of course kiyoko being one of the best managers helped yachi. And for oikawa taking too many selfie's. (I'm not really good at making matches or any of that practice stuff so I'll just show you who won. Sorry)

Karasuno >nekoma
Fukorodani >karasuno
Shiritorizawa >karasuno
Karasuno >aoba joshai
Nekoma < fukorodani
Nekoma > aoba joshai
Nekoma < shiritorizawa
Fukorodani < aoba joshai
Fukorodani < shiritorizawa

After that they took showers and had the rest of the day to bond with one another.