WHAT TOKYO!?!

Third person POV
All you can hear in the karasuno gym are balls bouncing and an occasional "nice receive". As then takada bursts through the door. Everyone stops dead in their tracks from what they were doing. As takada's trying to catch his breath. He says guys I have really good news. We're going to Tokyo! We got invited to go to a training camp with all powerhouse schools such as, fukorodani,nekoma,shiritorizawa,and aoba joshai. Make sure to be here by 5:30am that's when we will start boarding the bus. Also make sure to get your permission slips signed by your parents. That's all for now guys I'll see you tomorrow! Takada said as he left the gym.

There was a dead silence until a bright energetic middle blocker broke it. Will I really get to see kenma again yay! Said hinata as he was cheering. All of a sudden a dark aura surrounded everyone minus the oblivious middle blocker. How will we protect hinata he's almost the same as a puppy! Having people coo over how cute he is. Thought daichi. As the same thoughts wandered through every one else's mind.

Good luck with that I'm not helping you. Said Tsukkishima leaving the gym. What does he mean by that? Said hinata. Don't worry by that said nishinoya trying to be a good senpai. Ahh I wonder how this will turn out. Said all of karasuno in sync.

Time skip brought to you by BOKE HINATA!

It's now currently 5:30, karasuno is now boarding the bus. I can't wait I can't wait murmured hinata. Oi boke can't you shut up for one second. Said kageyama. Hey no need to be so rude bakayama. Hauh what was that boke! Daichi was just staring at the duo in his shut up of your off the team look. As that made asahi die in fear,and made the duo shut up easily. As that situation stoped Tanaka and nishinoya are rumbling about the city boys. We can never get a break can we. Said daichi and sugawara in their heads.

Almost half way through the ride most of the members are asleep while bus is still going. Then they finally made it there,nekoma and aoba josai were talking. As for the other schools,are inside the gym. Of course hinata's the first one to notice the bus stop and immediately got up and ran off the bus to greet the other teams. As the rest of karasuno followed.

Authors note: hi guys hoped you enjoyed the first part if there are any mistakes please feel free to tell me I'm new. With that being said author-Chan out!