🍋Special chapter Hiruhina🍋

This is for you lovely!
hinatahaikyuuharem

Third person POV
Usually Hirugami is calm out of most people but what he's most scared of is losing his most precious thing.

Hinata.

It started at a practice match the two had, Hinata was quite curious of the boy that kept to himself most of the time and decided to talk to him.

The two talked as it ended with giving each other their numbers, they soon met on week days as it soon went to week days and weekends, to just staying at each others houses from time to time.

Hirugami got the courage to ask Hinata out as it resulted into the tangerine saying yes happily, now that everything has been listed it leads to now. Hinata is at Hirugami's place watching a movie.

"Eh this movies boring, wanna watch another one?" Hirugami asked his lover, Hinata smiled and kissed Hirugami's cheek.

"Well I'm a little hungry so I'll get something to eat, wait here please!" Hinata said, he got up and left as Hirugami's anxiety started.

As I listed, he has the worst of worry's when Hinata leaves so in conclusion the has separation anxiety. His leg started to bounce as he got impatient of waiting.

He got up from his spot and went down stairs to see Hinata humming as he was waiting for his popcorn to finish popping.

Hirugami gave out a sigh of relief as he saw that his sunshine was safe, Hinata heard this and looked up at the taller one's gaze.

"You know that I'll never leave you right?" Hinata said, Hirugami held Hinata close.

"I'm sorry but.....well you know the rest." Hirugami apologized, Hinata was thinking of what he could do.

"Sachiro I love so much, but what can I do to reassure you that I'll be here with you forever?" Hinata asked, holding and playing with Hirugami's silky brown hair.

Hirugami racked his brain until he remembered what he had bought when the two started dating.

He picked up Hinata and took him back upstairs. "Hey Sachiro! My popcorn!" Hinata said trying to get out of his grip.

Hirugami sat Hinata down on the bed as he went to grab a bag that was in his closet, Hinata tilted his head he had no idea of what Hirugami was doing.

"If you can reassure me, can you do it with me?" Hirugami asked throwing a pack of condoms on the bed.

"W-what- do it with me?!" Hinata yelled, Hirugami sighed, he patted and kissed the tangerine's soft hair.

"No I'm sorry, it's maybe to soon for you. I'll wait don't worry." Hirugami said while starting to leave the room.

He felt Hinata's small hand grab his wrist. "If that's what you really want....I can let you, I mean after all I do love you." Hinata said a pink blush painting across his cheeks.

Hirugami smiled, he held Hinata down on the bed. "Now know that once I start I won't stop till I'm satisfied." Hirugami said, Hinata looked at him, smiled and kissed him.

"It's ok, as long as it's you." Hinata said, Hirugami held Hinata slowly taking off his clothes. He kissed Hinata with passion and love.

Hirugami unclothed himself showing his defined abs and his muscular figure, Hinata blushed at the sight.

Hinata felt a little embarrassed being naked, until he felt I cold liquid being applied on his hole.

"S-Sachiro?" Hinata asked, Hirugami smiled devilishly and put one finger in.

"Kahh! Sachiro!" Hinata exclaimed, Hirugami added  two more fingers. He proceeded to thrust them in and out as Hinata grasped for air.

"Wow you look so erotic right now, I have to make sure that I'm the only one that sees this~" Hirugami said in a dominant way.

Hinata's half lidded eyes met Hirugami's dark romantic eyes. Hirugami couldn't help it anymore, he took out his fingers and unboxed the pack of condoms.

He took one and put it on as Hinata felt Hirugami tower over him and grab his waist.

"Are you sure that you want this Shoyo?" Hirugami asked one last time, Hinata held Hirugami's face with his free hand.

"Yes, please do so." Hinata said before Hirugami took no time to waste and thrusted in.

"Ahh..!" Hinata moaned out, Hirugami smiled once again, he started a slow pace seeing and making sure that Hinata was feeling good.

He started to go faster in result of Hinata holding the bed sheet moaning his name aloud.

"Sachiro~ please faster." Hinata said, Hirugami felt Hinata's hips buck with his pace.

"As you wish~" Hirugami said giving the smaller one what he wanted, he went even faster. You can hear skin slapping by the second, and such erotic moans belonging to Hinata.

"Damn...good job Shoyo." Hirugami praised going faster slowly reaching his climax, Hinata was already reaching his own climax as a sticky liquid released below the smaller one.

"Ahh..ahh..AhHh~" Hinata's moans filled the room still as Hirugami reached his climax, Hirugami came as Hinata felt frozen.

It was the first time he's ever felt like this and to his surprise he liked it, but only with his Hirugami nobody else.

"Wow....that was a experience hahhh." Hinata said feeling Hirugami pull out.

"Yeah it sure was." Hirugami said tying the condom and throwing it out.

"It was amazing, you sure put on a show huh?" Hirugami said picking up Hinata bridal style, and now taking him to the shower.

"Yeahhhh.....take me a bath I'm too tired~" Hinata said really not wanting to take a shower, he felt so sore.

"Okay I'll take you one, if that means round two." Hirugami said turning on the shower.

"W-whatever..."