𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

it's the middle of the night and you're supposed to be already sleeping but the uncomfortable feeling you're having prevents you otherwise

it's the middle of the night and you're supposed to be already sleeping but the uncomfortable feeling you're having prevents you otherwise. the reason being because you couldn't stop thinking about soobin's words. he looked so cold when he spoke to you that day.

and maybe you deserved it.

it really sucked if you look at things in his perspective.

you were glad chaeryeong was able to help him realize that there were so much more to life that a stupid little crush.

you were also so happy that the two of them started falling for each other. you just wished things hadn't been like this.

to be fair, it was all your fault.

from all the confusing signs, the untold words, the weird feelings you had. it was all you.

if you weren't so freaking complicated and could figure out your feelings easily, things wouldn't have been the way it is.

you sighed, trying to shrug it off, snuggling to the man you truly loved beside you. it did give
you some comfort for a little while but the annoying memories and the bad feeling rose up again making you wake right up.

thinking and thinking. you didn't realize you've been shifting and moving on the bed for the past couple of minutes. you groan and look up at yeonjun, only to see him already eyeing you with heavy eyes and a slight frown.

"ah fuck" you sigh, "i'm sorry i woke you up babe" you tell him and he gives you a warm smile before leaving a kiss on your forehead, followed by your cheeks, nose, and lastly placing a lingering kiss on your lips. "it's okay y/n." he tells you. "want to talk about it?" he asks you as he envelopes you with his warmth, gently placing the stray hairs blocking your face on the back of your ear.

"i'm a horrible person aren't i?" you ask him and he chuckles, "i literally bullied you-" he replies and you can't help but to laugh.

"shut up" you laugh some more, "you've become better"

yeonjun chuckles again, "i guess.. but what makes you think you're a bad person?"

"everything" you reply and he frowns before lifting himself up to quickly open the side lamp and cuddling back to you.

"soobin?" he asks you and you nod, "yeah i can't help but thinking about that day at the café." he bite the inside of your mouth. "he sounded and looked so cold."

"it's like he didn't want anything to do with me... which i totally don't blame him for, but it's just weird, it stings." you add and yeonjun listens as you go on. "i want things to go back to the way they were, i asked him if he wanted to talk but he literally looked disgusted"

"trust me, he does want to be friends with you again. he misses you baby" yeonjun tells you and you shake your head. "i don't know, it just doesn't feel like it"