𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

he thought hard about what you'd have to tell him

he thought hard about what you'd have to tell him. if it wasn't over the fact that you two slept together, what could it be.

maybe you were afraid of facing him after everything? maybe you didn't want to see him after he'd confess about it.

yeonjun called jeno, asking him if he could come over to have a 'bro talk'.

jeno obviously accepted. no one else could help him like he did. jeno understood yeonjun so well even though he didn't go through all the things he did.

yeonjun wasn't the type to panic over this, yet here he was, eyes wide, red and lips pouting.

"what's on your mind this time. i can sense this is more than 'bro talk'" jeno asks yeonjun and yeonjun groans to himself, "is it that obvious?"

"hell yeah it is. you're easy to read, not to mention you look like you haven't stopped thinking about it all day." jeno chuckles. "so what exactly is it this time?"

"it's y/n..." yeonjun starts and jeno snaps his fingers "ah, relationship problems?"

yeonjun lips his lips as he nods slowly, "i.. i guess you could say that.."

"go ahead" jeno tells him.

"so, last night, she randomly asked me about something that i didn't expect her to know anything about and so..."

"what was it about?" jeno cuts him off with a frown and yeonjun groans, "nothing important"

he didn't want everyone to know that he'd gone back to doing more drugs. especially not jeno.

jeno was a smart man, one of the people who helped yeonjun out when it came to stopping the drugs here and there.

"yeonjun" jeno calls him out with a blank expression on his face and yeonjun doesn't move or say a word.

"look, you called for my help clearly so i'll need you to be honest from the start to finish. no lies and no ignoring things that could actually help you out" jeno tells him and yeonjun runs his hands through his hair out of frustration.

"damnit it was about the drugs. she asked me about the drugs. she knows i got back into it because chaeryeong told her... i'm not mad at her for telling y/n but just don't judge me for it" yeonjun says altogether without catching his breath.

jeno grabs the drink on the table, "why would i judge you. as long as you know what you're doing isn't exactly right and you're trying to stop it, i'll understand you. now go on"

yeonjun takes a deep breath, "so she asked about the drugs and i told her everything because that's where we're at in our relationship." he pauses, "i told her why i took those drugs and everything was good, she told me not to worry and carry all the weight i've been feeling because of the whole soobin thing." he sighs.