『 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 』

___________________________

hey babes! after this chapter you'll bet meeting the characters of this book and i'll be dropping the first chapter in the next few days!!

i'm super excited for this book because it was requested by so many of you who read both my NCT imagines book and my TXT scenario book!

i really hope you guys enjoy this book as much as i do!!

i'll work hard to give you guys something you'll enjoy reading and something you can remember!

_____________________________

NOW!

a lot of people wanted smut in my story and all i have to say is I DON'T KNOW YET!! i love smut but i don't know if it's necessary in this story!

we MAY or MAY NOT have smut in this but we'll see. if there's no smut, there's definitely going to be very suggestive content but don't worry, i'll give warnings in the titles and before the chapter for those who feel uncomfortable!!

+++ also there are mentions of drugs here and there

__________________________________________________

before you meet the characters!

i'm an extreme multi stan and i stan over like 35 groups so please understand if you end up seeing a bunch of familiar names appear in the book!

and please don't forget this is just a fanfic so the attitudes and things that happen in this book are all fake so don't insult the characters please djdjdn

anyways! add this to your library so you can be notified whenever i update! you don't want to miss this one :)

love you all and thank you for the support

and without further do....

i present to you the characters of my book

MINE