𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

soobin waited at your locker, sighing when he realized he's been there for a whole 15 minutes

soobin waited at your locker, sighing when he realized he's been there for a whole 15 minutes. there was only one class left before the end of school and he hadn't seen you.

he frowns when he realizes, he hasn't seen yeonjun either.

he shakes that thought away when he sees chaeryeong and yuna pass. "hey chaeryeong!" he says, they both stop when they hear him. "hey soobin. what's up?"

"have you two seen y/n today??" he takes a pause, "she hasn't been answering any of
my phone calls and i'm worried about her"

yuna gulps before she looks at chaeryeong and starts speaking, "oh.. you don't have to be worried.. she's fine... at home..."

chaeryeong nods and soobin just presses his lips together. he didn't like the fact that even though your best friends told him you were okay, things seems suspicious. he just knew something was going on.

"you don't have to lie.." he says and the yuna looks away from him, clearly lost in words.

"soobin, you should just focus on yourself for now, she's just taking a break today, she needs it for now" chaeryeong speaks up.

her and yuna both knew exactly where you were and who you were with. you had texted them last night before bed that you were going to stay over at yeonjun's house and although they didn't agree with what you were doing, they let you do what you had to do.

you even texted them at like 6 in the morning that you were still at his house.

soobin shook his head before sighing "right... thanks" he said before turning and walking into class.

"you're such a bad liar" chaeryeong whispers to yuna when soobin walks away and yuna pouts at the fact that chae was indeed right. "i feel bad"

soobin felt like he couldn't win at all. he was always a step behind somehow.

he sat down in class and pulls out his phone but sees no new notification and he sighs again. he unlocks his phone and calls yeonjun's phone.

but again, no one picks up.

"yo where's yeonjun" he hears beomgyu enter the classroom with jaemin.

"this boy has been MIA" jaemin adds and soobin nods agreeing with him. "i don't know.."

as all classes passed, soobin couldn't stop thinking about the situation he was in. he regretted telling you about yeonjun.. not only was it not for him to say but he now knew you'd now feel a little differently for him.