𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

soobin parked his car "we're here" he said before looking at me, he then grabbed my hand

soobin parked his car "we're here" he said before looking at me, he then grabbed my hand. "listen y/n, i'll say it again, don't feel guilty. let's forget about what happened and let's make this our new beginning" he smiled and i nodded again "thanks bin" i smiled back.

"let's get out of here before we actually end up being late" he said with a chuckle.

i sometimes forget how nice soobin actually is. he was always the one to help me, show me things, comfort me when i was down, explain to me things i didn't understand, he taught me things. that's why we used to be inseparable. we wanted the best for each other, we always did.

again.. i still felt like i fucked up but, like soobin said, it wasn't exactly my fault and i couldn't control my feelings.

i still wanted to know what he meant when he said there was more to the story...

it was something that was surely going to bother me..

but at the end of the day, it was time for me to forget. it was a new beginning for us.

soobin and i left his car, and as expected, there were stares. i could feel the anger in the eyes of the many girls who already had a crush on soobin.

"ignore them" he said as he grabbed my hand, making me even more nervous. now they were definitely going to think something was going on between soobin and i.. and that scared me.

"soobin let go of my hand" i whispered and he chuckled "why?"

"this is too much, they're going to think somethings going on between us" i replied and he looked back at me "let them believe what they want"

i gulped "o-okay"

we walked into the school, even more glares than the people outside. it was very uncomfortable for me.. we weren't dating and we had just started talking again but here we were... publicly holding hands.

"soobin? y/n?"

"hey guys" i waved to the guys, yuna and chae.

"did you two come here together?" beomgyu asked us and soobin and i looked at each other and chuckled before nodding at them.

"wow now they're blushing" chae called out "not only that but they're holding hands" jaemin then pointed out with that large smile.

"holy shit" he adds, jaemin was probably more happy than anyone else about this.

soobin reddened as i began to heat up, our hands quickly letting go of each others.

"shut up don't get any ideas" i hit jaemin's arm.

"y/n stop resisting true love" jaemin teased and soobin pushed him before he could tease us more. "yo man i'm doing this for you" he adds with a laugh and we all roll our eyes.

"let's go to class" i pushed through the girls and pulled their hands so they could follow me to class and jeno and yeonjun followed us as they were in our class.. unfortunately, soobin, jaemin or beomgyu weren't.