1. Infested With The Infected {CLOSED}

A/n: TRAILER^^^

I'll be adding quotes from my favourite zombie shows/games here!

And I've decided to start the story sooner since I was way too excited🤣
_______________________________________

Fear.

We all have experienced this horrible feeling.

Whether it be for something rational or irrational, everyone has their own level of fear.

Fear is never good.

Yet, somehow, it keeps us alive.

"Come on stupid deer... walk in the trap!" You whisper/shouted to yourself while you stood behind a large tree across the river and aimed your arrow with slight shaky hands.

 walk in the trap!" You whisper/shouted to yourself while you stood behind a large tree across the river and aimed your arrow with slight shaky hands

A lone deer stood still by the river side as it looked out for any nearby danger that may come its way.

Danger like you, Y/N.

But you didn't care, you were starving. For the past few weeks, you've only managed to get by with only cans of baked beans that you found in one of the gas stations nearby while trying to hunt down this very deer.

This deer always came round to the river around this time everyday. So, with what knowledge you had from watching documentaries back when there was not a worry or a care, you made a trap.

Your bow and arrow skills weren't all that great since you've never used it before the apocalypse began but, you were slowly getting better day by day. So, that's why you needed to make a trap to restrict the animal of movement while you shot it down.

Truth be told, it wasn't the best nor did you care because all that mattered was that deer stepping right in to it and finally becoming your dinner.

The thought of having something filling for once made you lick your lips in anticipation.

The deer began moving closer to the river and unbeknownst to it, closer to your trap.

"Yes... yes, just a little more..." you whispered, self urging it on to get closer and closer.

Suddenly, the sound of birds flying off in a panic through the trees caught its attention and thus, it scurried off back in to the forest.

"No no no! Come back!" You yelled as you scurried to your feet and tried to run after it.

It was futile once you reached the river and you were only met by your reflection in the rippling water.

Your dirty outfit came in to view, reminding yourself that you had yet to find a clothes store to change your ragged clothing to new ones.