Chapter 16

They finished eating and left Type, Nadine, Fiat and Leo behind in the house. Ram was in the front seat and both Khunpol and Samara in the backseat. Champ wanted Khunpol to seat beside him but he was quick to settled in the backseat so he had no choice. He turned on the radio thinking that the ride will just be silent all the way. In the middle of the ride, Khunpol's song came up and it made Samara sing so loud in the car. Samara memorized all the lyrics in all of Khunpol's song. She was Khunpol's number one fan. Champ adjusted the mirror and landed on Khunpol who is smiling looking at his daughter. It also made him smile. They arrived at his house and he quickly opened the door at the backseat. Champ smiled at them and step back so they can get out.

Champ: "Just be comfortable and I'll get your luggage"

Khunpol wanted to opposed but he couldn't when Champ ran quickly to the trunk. Ram popped between him and Samara, wrapping his arms around his shoulder.

Ram: "Let's go papa?"

The three of them walked inside the house and he can see that the house didn't change much. Samara was excited and ran around the house which made Khunpol worried. He scolded her not to run too much, good thing Samara obeyed him. He sat on the couch and suddenly his phone vibrated. He looked at the caller and saw Tharn's name.

Khunpol: "hello?"

Tharn: "Khunpol, I have good news"

Khunpol: "what?"

Tharn: "My visa's all okay now and this must be sudden but I already booked a flight a few days ago. And now I'm at the airport."

Khunpol: "here airport? or there in Thailand airport?"

Tharn: "I'm still in Thailand but my flight will be in 30 minutes"

Khunpol: "Kamon is with you right? but why didn't you tell me you're going here?"

Tharn: "I tried calling you but your number was busy"

Khunpol: "what about Leo?"

Tharn: "same"

Khunpol: "oh, sorry, sorry. But I'm a bit busy, me and Samara are moving right now. But I'll call Leo and he's going to pick you up. I'll see what I can to come"

Tharn: "okay, I'll call you again when I arrive"

Khunpol: "okay"

**********************

After a few minutes, Tharn finally walked to the airplane with his son and settled in the seat. He was seated by the window. He sighed and felt his heart beat fast. He was closed to where Type is living and he's not sure if Type want to meet him ever. He couldn't sleep for the whole flight and kept looking outside the window. After 3 hours, they finally landed.