Chapter 11

Leo was concentrating on a monitor in front of him trying to get the audio fixed. He added some effects and instruments so the song would fit to the lyrics. He was all alone in the studio until someone knocked on the door. He sighed annoyingly and answered without even looking who the person was.

Leo: "Can't you see I'm busy? That'll have to wait"

Even with his warning, he heard the door clicked. But even so, he still didn't turn around and focused more on the monitor.

???: "Leo"

That voice. That very voice Leo knew too well. He got up and turned around to see the guy he guessed so right. Leo felt nothing but loneliness when he comes across with the guy and every time, he visits him at the studio. The guy was oblivious of Leo's love for him for years until the day Leo broke off the engagement, where he confessed everything, how he loved him, how jealous he is when he's with another man, how lonely he is not by his side .The guy whom he loved since high school, whom he care so much, whom he treasured most but now it seems to fade, whom he waited for years. His ex-fiancé.

Leo: "Fiat .. what are you doing here?"

Fiat: "You shouldn't overwork yourself like that. I bought you some food. Here."

He smiled nervously, not knowing what to do in front of his fiancé, ex-fiancé to be exact. He felt bad for not noticing Leo's feelings. They were friends and became fiancés because of their parents not until Leo broke off the engagement a month before the wedding. He was shocked of course, but after Leo voiced out his feelings, he started to feel guilt running up his body. After that, Leo didn't call or text him and when he meets up with him, he stares at him coldly and even talk with him coldly. He was not used to this kind of Leo at all. He knew Leo as someone who is friendly, joker, makes everyone smile. He was a happy pill.

Leo: "I said, what are you doing here?!"

The guy infront him flinched at the tone of his voice. He was fidgeting in his spot. Even after all he tried to get his forgiveness, it will always ended up to nothing. It will always end up him leaving without any progress.

Leo: "why don't you just go to where you always go? I can't even say his name. Why are you suddenly like this? You're not like this AT ALL. Why bother buying that? I'm guessing you're on a date and that's their leftovers"

Fiat: "Leo .. plea-"

Leo: "Just go. and don't visit me again. Don't worry, I'm sure we can see again so just go and not see me"

Fiat doesn't have a choice but to leave but when he said that they'll see again, he get this kind of hope that Leo wanted to see him, wanted to talk things out, wanted to start all over again, wanted to give him a second chance but he was also confused. Leo would coldly looked him in the eyes and say to never come back and not see him but today, he said that they'll meet again.

Leo looked at Fiat as he left the studio. He sighed and massaged his nape. He doesn't want to act like this to Fiat. Of course, he loves him but Fiat loves someone else. Because of that he wants to move on and forget him but how can he move on if Fiat keeps popping like this? He got interrupted by his thoughts when he felt vibration inside his pocket. He reached out for his phone and saw Khunpol's name. He quickly answered him as he placed his phone on his ear.

Leo: "Khunpol, what's up?"

Khunpol: "Leo, Samara's in the hospital"

Leo: "what? why?"

Khunpol: "Just come to the hospital"

He hung up. Leo looked at his phone and the call ended. He was nervous for Samara, so ignoring his work, he quickly grabbed his coat and ran to the elevator. Normally, he wouldn't mind the elevator being slow but now his feet are itching to go the car and drive to the hospital. When the elevator opened, he quickly walked inside. Arriving at the ground floor, he ran to his car which is in the parking lot and drove to the hospital. When he arrived, he rants to the reception desk and asked the nurse to where's the room of a patient named Samara.