Chapter 12

The first part will be a bit of a history class, hahaha ..
**********************

Champ, Techno, Leo and Fiat were best friends back in high school. Champ and Techno were older than Fiat and Leo. The 4 of them signed for the same club and that's where their friendship started. They started to hang out, even outside of the school. Leo liked Fiat but the other was oblivious about it, so he decided to be brave and tell him. But one day, when he finally decided to confess that very day, he saw Champ and Fiat holding hands. They finally announced to him and Techno that they were dating, for a month, that time. It broke his heart, of course. He was best friends with Fiat first and probably liked him first but he just went with someone like that. But it was okay, atleast on the outside but inside, it's like someone stabbed him a million times. It hurts when he saw Champ and Fiat, all being lovey-dovey with each other, with that eyes, with that touch, with that lips all for Champ not him.

Techno, who knew about his feelings for Fiat tried to cheer him up by dragging him to watch a movie or eat some food. They were together for how many years until Fiat saw Champ kissed a girl. Fiat got hurt and cried every night and everyday Champ would come knocking on his door and explained that he was just drunk and didn't know that he kissed a girl. Leo was the only one Fiat leaned on. Good thing they already graduated that time, if not, it would be a big chaos to the school. A few weeks and Fiat would vomit every morning and get sensitive with the smell and food. They got him checked to the doctor and found out that he was pregnant. Eveyone was sure that it was Champ's so Fiat called him and accepted Champ for the baby. Champ took good care of Fiat for the entire semester of Fiat's pregnancy until he gave birth. What Fiat didn't know was his parents and Champ made a deal, if Champ continued to stay with Fiat, they'll abort Fiat's baby in any possible way they can and if he still wants to keep the baby, once Fiat gave birth, Champ and the baby will move to China. Champ didn't want abortion so he agreed on the second option.

When Fiat woke up, he found out that Champ left with their baby. He once again got hurt and was depressed. Months after Leo and Fiat got engage because of their parents. Leo's father wanted his son to marry someone he loves but his wife argued that the engagement is good for the company's business. They have two business, one with Leo's father an entertainment and one with Leo's mom. Leo talked to his father that he loved Fiat so finally his dad agreed. Leo was happy about the engagement, but Fiat wasn't. He was still heartbroken about Champ and his baby. He hired an investigator without his parents knowing. There he found about the deal. When he found out that Leo's father will be advancing their entertainment to China, he quickly asked Leo if they could live in China only to find Champ. If that what Fiat wants, he gets it. Leo asked his parents if they could and they agreed. Leo and Fiat were the only ones in the house but it's like Leo was the only one. Fiat would ignore him and talk to an investigator and if he wants to hang out, he shouts to Leo to get lost and not disturb. Fiat would order Leo around.

The way they treat each other changed. Not Leo but Fiat. Leo would cook for him, wait for him to come home. He would do anything for him but Fiat didn't care, all he care about is finding Champ and his baby. And when he did, he was barely at home. He would get fights with Leo on why he would care about going home, it's not like he like Leo at all, it's not like they'll get married because of love, it was because of their parents. That left a hole in Leo's heart. Eversince, he's been avoiding Fiat everytime he comes home but he still care about him, he still cooks for him and everything. Until he can't take it anymore, a month before their wedding, he called his wedding off. Fiat got mad and asked him why. There he confessed everything, the feelings he'd hide for years. He didn't care if he cried infront of Fiat, he needs to get the feelings out of his body and let him know. Fiat got shocked and felt bad. Leo left, leaving a crying Fiat. When Fiat came home, Leo was not there so he waited so he can say sorry. He realized that he had been not treating him right but he was too blinded in finding Champ and his baby. But Leo didn't come home, and he was alone in the house for a few days. One day, he got a call, too caught up in hoping it was Leo, he answered the phone thinking it was him but it was his parents. Their engagement were totally off and now he's all alone. Another call and it was from Champ, he said that his boyfriend left and he felt guilty. He was the reason Champ and his boyfriend fought and now he left. He was ashamed. When Leo finally came home, Fiat thought he could finally talked to him but he was ignored. Leo was packing up his bags while he begged him not to go. Begging was no use, Leo ignroed him and keep swatting his hand whenever he holds it. He still meets up with Champ because of his son but it was all cleared up that they don't have any feelings with each other anymore.