Chapter 13

Champ: "What was the doctor saying? my DNA matched with the patient? who's the patient? I'm his father?"

Leo: "L-look P'Champ, This i-"

They got interrupted by his phone ringing, he celebrated in his mind for the caller but he got nervous again when he saw who's calling. Khunpol again. He hesitantly answered the phone.

Leo: "H-hello?"

Khunpol: "Leo, the nurse just told me that the doctor is giving a test for a donor. I'm on my way to his office"

Leo: "W-what?! No!"

Khunpol: "What? Why? I'm already-"

Leo didn't hear him just through his phone, he can also hear him behind him. He became more nervous as he turned around and saw .... Khunpol, who is shocked to see him with three other guys. But Khunpol's gaze was only to one person as he still holds his phone by the ear. There was an uncomfortable silence between them but was shocked when Ram suddenly talked.

Ram: "Papa"

He happily ran to Khunpol and hugged him so tight. He really missed the man he hugged. It's been 11 years since he last saw him, he was 4 when Khunpol left but he hadn't forget him. He would look at pictures of Khunpol and him, and also with his daddy together. They looked so happy in the picture like a family. And when he heard Khunpol became a model, he would watch his fashion shows and now he's a singer, he downloaded every song in Khunpol's album. Khunpol is really important in his life.

Khunpol: "R-ram. You look so matured now"

Ram: "Of course, papa, I'm 15 now. I'm a big boy"

Khunpol: "Y-you are. You look handsome, you look just like your daddy"

Ram smiled at him and he smiled back. He never thought that they'll meet like these. Especially with Champ and Fiat. He looked at Leo and gave him the eyes of 'Better Explain this to me right now' and Leo eyed him back with the eyes of 'I'm sorry, Please Don't Get Mad At Me'. After all the shocked coincidence situation, Champ finally spoke up.

Champ: "Khunpol"

Khunpol stiffened as soon as Champ called his name. He doesn't know why but he shivered down to the bones. He knows that eventually they'll meet but he's still not ready. Yes, it's been 11 years but he still can't take out the hurt he felt. He must be crazy, still feeling that way even though it's been 11 years. Leo doesn't know what to do and he's trembling right now. He saw Champ walking towards Khunpol but he saw Khunpol looking uncomfortable so he ran beside him and put an arm over his shoulder.

Leo: "You all must be shocked .. but ... we can talk this out, right?"

Khunpol: "w-where will we talk?"

Leo: "rooftop?"

Everyone agreed to go the rooftop except for Ram who went to the parking lot to get the foods Fiat bought. Leo was with Khunpol's side, since he didn't want him to feel much more uncomfortable. He sometimes gave it a little squeeze to at least eased him. Khunpol looked at him and gave him a small smile. While the other two behind them felt jealous at their closeness. Fiat's eyes were fixed at Leo, who smiled at Khunpol so sweetly. He used to smile like that to himself before but now it's different. He used to put an arm around his shoulder to comfort him but now it's different. It made him regret on what he had done. Leo did everything to him but he neglected all of that. He showed his affection towards him but he was unaware to see it. Champ also felt jealous watching his ex-boyfriend and ex-friend in front of him. He wanted to be at Leo's spot. Actually, when Khunpol suddenly came in the office, he thought that maybe there's a possibility that Khunpol got pregnant with his child especially with what the doctor said. He wanted to get mad but then he remembered how he ignored him back when Fiat came. He had no reason to get mad. It was his fault why Khunpol left. It was his fault why everything got complicated between them.

When they arrived at the rooftop, there was another silence between them until Leo decided to break it since he was the one who lied to Khunpol and he was the one getting Champ to go with him in the hospital.

Leo: "Khunpol, I know you're confused right now so I'm going to explain it to you. Actually, .... "

He started to tell him how him, Techno, Champ and Fiat were friends back in high school, Although he hesitated a bit how Champ and Fiaat announced that they were dating. But he didn't tell him that he liked Fiat and was his fiancé, he decided to dropped that topic. He told him how Techno scolded him not to mention Champ's name. He was confused, yes, but then realized that Techno didn't want to make Khunpol uncomfortable when he had a talk with Tehno the other day. He admitted that Techno also kind of hated Champ that he didn't want to confess that he was his friend. He also told Champ and Fiat how he met Khunpol and Type. How the three of them become friends. There he admitted everything that Khunpol do have a daughter. He told them on behalf of Khunpol who looked uncomfortable. He told how Samara needed donor for her liver transplant, that Khunpol wasn't compatible with Samara and needs her other father or other donor that's compatible with her. When he finished, there was another silence which made Leo wanna punch the wind. The only thing noisy is the honking of the cars.

Champ: "I wanna meet her"

 It got everyone caught off guard especially Khunpol. Well, Champ do deserve to know his daughter and Samara wanted to meet his father. Type told Khunpol once that Samara was reading a book and asked Type if she had a father. She asked him what would be like to have a father, that she wanted to meet him and do everything a daughter would want to do with their father. Khunpol felt sorry after Type told him that. What made him sorrier is that Samara didn't want to tell him because she might get him worried and sad. He wondered why he got a loving daughter. If Samara really wanted to meet her father, then he had no reason to not let them know each other.

Khunpol: "S-she's in the room .. Leo, let's go"

He suddenly grabbed Leo's hands and walked fast. He got nervous and didn't know why he did that. Champ and Fiat were behind them, who got shocked when he suddenly walked. Ram who were outside the door also got shocked when the door suddenly opened and revealed with Khunpol dragging Leo downstairs. It was a few seconds when he realized what was happening and followed him along with his fathers. They rode the elevator and arrived at the ground floor. Khunpol finally calmed down and walked normally. Khunpol suddenly stopped in front of a door. He sighed and finally opened the door. Samara was reading a book with Type on her side. Nadine was sleeping in the couch. Type and Samara looked up to see Khunpol and Leo with visitors.

Samara: "Papa, you're back. Did you meet my donor?"

All of them finally in the room and Champ can see his daughter fully. He was mesmerized by her beauty. He wants to run and hug her and kiss her. Champ can feel the connection between them. At the same time, he was nervous and worried that his daughter might hate him because he was absent for 11 years of her life. He was worried that he will not be given a chance to be her father. Meanwhile, Samara noticed the unfamiliar faces so she looked at her papa curiously.

Samara: "Papa, who are they?"

Khunpol looked at Champ and back to Samara. He sighed and walked beside the bed. He sat in front of Samara and held her shoulder while rubbing it.

Khunpol: "Can I ask a question? Do you want to meet your father? Your daddy? Don't you feel sad that he's not here?"

Samara: "I'm sad but if he hurt you then I guess ..."

She came silent and didn't continue on what she had to say. It feels weird to say it in front of her Papa especially to the strangers behind him. Meanwhile, Leo, Fiat and Champ were shocked when Samara talked about her other father hurting Khunpol. Ram was confused so he walked beside his father, Champ, and asked what was going on. Champ turned to him and whispered to him that the girl in the bed is his sister. Ram was shocked of course. He can't believe that he has a sister. He always wanted to have a younger sibling.

Khunpol: "I want to tell you something..... "