Chapter 43: Entropy

Original Chapter

3rd Person P.O.V.

Steven was getting ready for today. He, Garnet, Bismuth, and Pearl are going to Jasper's base to defeat her, Emerald, and the rebellion. If all goes well, then today will be the final fight for Steven to face... for now.

Amethyst and Lapis will stay back on Earth to watch Peridot and Little Homeworld. Spinel wanted to come with everyone else but Steven made her stay because he didn't want to risk her getting captured again. The tracker Steven placed on ship is still active.

This was the perfect time to strike. The ship doesn't have any weapons system at the moment since Jasper smashed it in a fit of rage when Steven attacked the other day. As well as they're unaware of the fact that Steven knows where they are. 

This is very similar of the ambush Steven planned 3 months ago on Homeworld, only this time everyone agrees with him. They're off.

(Pearl) So, what is the plan, Steven?

(Steven) We either sneak in or rush in. Both of them would play out well if we work fast and careful.

(Bismuth) It's gonna be a bit hard for a group to sneak. It was easier when you did it because it was just you.

(Steven) You want me to do everything?

(Bismuth) No, of course not, unless you want to. We're not trained the way you were.

(Steven) Fair point. Garnet, how does the future look for us to rush in or to sneak in?

Garnet calculated all the outcomes that would occur for both options.

(Garnet) We rush in. It's the best outcome we could get.

(Steven) What happens?

(Garnet) If I tell you, then it won't happen.

(Steven) Okay. 

They could see the ship over meters away.

(Steven) There it is.

(Pearl) Wait! Shouldn't they see us?

(Steven) It wouldn't matter since we're rushing in. Plus, their defenses are currently unavailable. We should be fine.

(Bismuth) This is good. If they aren't able to use the ship other than to move then we should actually succeed.

(Garnet) If we work hard enough. 

Steven was about to floor it.

(Steven) Everyone hold on to something, it's going to be a bumpy ride.

Steven waited a few seconds before looking around to see if everyone was ready, they were. He moves the roaming eye at a fast pace, they were going to crash into the ship via window. He space mode activated since there won't be much oxygen. 

They crashed into the ship.

[ALARM]

Amethysts immediately barged into the room.  

(Rebel) Holy stars! It's him! Get them!

They had weapons with them. Bismuth turns her hands into hammers while Pearl equips her new spear and Garnet activates her gauntlets. Steven gets into a fighting stance. 

An amethyst uses a sword to attempt to poof Pearl but Garnet quickly punches her away. Bismuth hits a few amethysts with her hammer fists. Steven defeated a few amethysts before more rebels entered the room. 

There are some lapis', peridots, and rubies other than just amethysts. What surprises Steven is that Jasper or Emerald wasn't here yet, they usually are the first gems he sees except a few rebels.