I shrugged and stood up out of bed, stretching. "Sure, but you know you're going to have to get back at it eventually."

She nodded. "I know, it's just... I'm not ready." She sighed.

"Well, maybe you should talk to Lisa or something. You did sleep with her and all you've given her since then is radio silence," I said. I hadn't really talked to Lisa much either, but I wasn't the one that slept with her.

She groaned. "I'm not ready for that either. Please, just get it for me?" she practically begged.

"I said I would," I said and then went into the bathroom to get ready for whatever the hell today had planned for me.

World Religions came and went without Jungkook and I sharing many words. I was late again, but not on purpose this time, but afterwards I hung around a little bit.

"Hey, so what happened to you after that party?" he asked as he slung his bag onto his shoulder.

I followed suit and we walked out the door together. "Lots of stuff, I don't know. Taehyung and I are kind of hanging out," I said, trying to remain nonchalant.

"Really?" he said, cocking an eyebrow at me and then laughing a little. "I knew he was into you."

"Yeah, well," I shrugged. I didn't want to let him know too much. "Just don't mention anything to my brother, okay? I'm trying to keep things lowkey for a while."

He nodded. "Can do. I think there's enough drama going around the frat house right now," he said.

I nodded. That had to be difficult for Jungkook. Yoongi was his frat brother and Lisa was his best friend, plus he was friends with me, who was roommates with Sowon. "Does Yoongi know it was Lisa?" I asked.

His eyes widened and then he shook his head. "God, no. He's moping around, though, and Lisa feels fucking terrible about it, but she also feels like shit cause Sowon won't even speak to her." He shrugged. "Everyone's just having a rough time right now."

"What about you and Namjoon?" I asked curiously.

His face lit up a little bit, "Well, I guess not everyone," he said and then he grinned.

My mouth widened and I hit his shoulder playfully. "What happened?"

"Well," he said, smile threatening to take over his entire face, "Nothing major, I'm still keeping it lowkey too, but there may have been a kiss and we may have talked about said kiss since then and there is no regret. He spent the night too, but nothing scandalous happened," he shrugged. "Things are good."

I couldn't help but smile and laugh giddily. "I'm so happy for you, Jungkook," I wrapped my arm around him from the side. "See? What if you never even tried."

He rolled his eyes, but continued to smile. "Well, I guess I'm glad I did."

We began walking toward the park behind the union, one way went toward the frat house and the other way went toward the dorms. Someone called out to us before we could cross the street.

"Hey you, losers," she said and then ran up behind us.

"Hey, Lis," Jungkook said, wrapping one arm around he shoulder and squeezing.

"Long time, no see," I said, remembering the last time I saw her, before I met Taehyung and he asked me out on our date. Strangely, she was probably the one person who knew almost everything going on between Taehyung and I besides the newer stuff.

"Hey, Namjoon asked me to meet him to work on a demo for him this afternoon. Do you want to tag along?" Jungkook asked Lisa.

She pulled away from him and made a face. "And give myself another chance to run into Yoongi? No thank you. I can feel like shit for being a cheating accomplice all by myself, thanks."