07

Nothing too exciting has happened the past few weeks that Minho's babysat Yeonsuk

Nothing too exciting has happened the past few weeks that Minho's babysat Yeonsuk. Though today was different, they had company!

"Sukie you won't believe who Minho had a crush on, it was-"

"ALRIGHT, ENOUGH OF THAT!" Minho quickly interrupts before Hyunjin's big mouth spills the expired gossip.

"You're no fun, I'll tell you later Sukie." Hyunjin winks at the young boy who replied with a giggle.

"Anyways lets go out, I'm feeling claustrophobic with all of you here." Minho says looking around the somehow cramped living room. It was currently Friday and Jisung suggested to bring over his friends to play with Sukie. Coincidently his friends were also Minho's, more specifically Hyunjin and Seungmin were the ones to come over.

"Lets go to an arcade!" Seungmin happily suggests.

"Ooo can we please go?" Yeonsuk pleads with his puppy eyes on full display.

"Fine." Minho replies.

"Come on Sukie, we're going in my car."

"Wait, before we leave I need to call Jisung cause ya'know." Minho quickly intervenes.

He stepped aside from the others and dialed Jisung, Minho knew he was on his lunch break so it was safe to call instead of text. Not long after the younger had picked up the phone.

"Hey Minho, what's going on?"

"Nothing bad trust me, I just wanted to ask if it's alright to go to an arcade? Seungmin suggested it and I only wanted to make sure we're all clear." Minho replies.

"Oh yea totally, I'm fine with it. Have fun alright, tell Sukie I miss him." Jisung softly chuckles.

"Okay I'll tell him, now goodbye Ji. Drive safely, I'll see you later." Minho says.

"Bye Minho, I'll see you later. Oh and before I forget pretty please give Yeon his vitamin gummies."

"Will do, byeeee." Minho says hanging up the phone.

He put his phone back into his pocket and went straight to the cupboard that held medicine and such. Minho took out two gummies and headed towards Yeonsuk.

"Here bud, your dad said you have to eat them and that he misses you." Minho says passing the small gummy bears to Yeon. The younger took no time in eating them and once he finished he took a hold of Seungmin's hand.

"Uncle Min lets go!" Yeonsuk excitedly says.

"Yeon stole my boyfriend." Hyunjin gasps pointing at their interlocked hands.

"Oh get over it." Seungmin rolls his eyes pulling Hyunjin towards him with one hand, interlocking hands.

"Oofers, I feel like single." Minho says as the others walk ahead of him. Once they were all out of the apartment he locked it and continued on his way.