17

The long awaited date between Jisung and Felix is finally here! The pair decided on going to a nice cafe and then paint as the sun sets

The long awaited date between Jisung and Felix is finally here! The pair decided on going to a nice cafe and then paint as the sun sets. It'll be pretty chill date, it fits the pair.

"Hello beautiful." Jisung winks as he leads Felix to his car, soon opening the door for him to enter.

"Hi my love." Felix played along, pressing a small kiss on Jisung's cheek once he settled back into the car.

"Flowers for my beautiful flower." Jisung said as he gave Felix a bouquet of roses that were laying in the backseat.

"Ji! I got you a rose too." Felix giggled as he pulled a rose out that he'd been hiding.

"Soulmates I'm telling you." Jisung laughed as well.

Once the pair settled down Jisung backed out of the parking space and headed into the main road. The restaurant was only a twenty minute drive, so they occupied themselves by listening to some music. They took turns singing, Felix occasionally forgetting the lyrics and Jisung cracking notes here and there.

"We need to settle down or we won't have a voice tomorrow." Jisung said as he took a right turn.

"You're right, wouldn't want the others to get the wrong idea."

"Felix no. I couldn't fuck you, everyone knows this."

"But why?!" Felix whines.

"I love you, but we're not getting into this AGAIN."

"Fine.." Felix let out an exaggerated sigh, letting the car seat engulf him in comfort.

🍼🍼🍼

"That looks amazing, can I please have a bit?" Jisung pleaded with his bottom lip out and hands clasped together.

"Sure, go ahead." Felix pushed over his slice of rainbow cake.

Jisung took a piece and burst into a smile; the cake was light and fluffy, certainly delicious! Jisung offered Felix some of his chocolate cake with strawberry's in the middle.

Felix ordered a strawberry shake with extra whipped cream and Jisung order an iced americano. Since Felix couldn't have high portions of caffeine, he decided to opt out on trying Jisung's heavy drink. Although, he was perfectly fine with letting Ji take a few sips of his sugary shake.

"Bub.. you have some cream on your lips." Jisung softly said as he whipped away the substance from the side of his friends lips.

"That would've been a perfect excuse to kiss me ya'know."

"I won't use up my one and only kiss so casually." Jisung said, stuffing his face with more of his heavenly chocolate cake.

"So you're planning on kissing me!" Felix squealed like a middle school girl.