"How old was I?" I asked.

"Young, probably three years old, I was about eleven at the time," he said.

I nodded my head, holding onto his hand.

"I think we should go before Frank starts to get worried or something," Mikey said.

Mikey and I stood up and I whimpered nervously, holding his arm to help keep my balance a little bit. Frank's face completely lit up when he saw me at the end of the aisle. Everyone stood up, smiling as they watched us walked down the hallway to the wedding march.

I got to the altar and Mikey kissed my cheek. I wobbled up to where Frank was but ended up losing my balance and falling on my butt. My eyes watered as Frank helped me up to my feet. We stood there together, listening to the priest talk.

Now that it's already started the nerves have faded away. I was just filled with excitement.

I was getting married!

In only like twenty minutes I'm going to be Gerard Iero!

Frank was paying attention to the priest but I just couldn't.

How can anyone pay attention when this is so exciting?!

I looked around and saw Jamia holding Ruby behind me, she was our little flower girl. One of my little brothers was the ring bearer and he was sitting at Joe's feet with all of Frank's groomsmen eating a sucker. The groom's side was filled with his family and friends and coworkers. My side was filled with all of my siblings and some of my friends too.

The pretty church was filled with all sorts of flowers and decorations. Beautiful large stained glass windows were on the walls, making beautiful pictures of people that I didn't recognize. Frank wanted to get married in a church, his whole family was really religious like that. He of course asked me permission to have it in a church but I didn't really care at all, just as long as I get to marry Frank.

I just asked to make sure that it was somewhere pretty. I didn't wanna get married in some ugly church, that wouldn't be very nice. I wanted to get married in a beautiful place with pretty flowers and pretty bows too.

"I do," I said when I was supposed to.

The priest repeated the same boring speech with Frank.

"I do," he said.

And then came my favorite part, the part where we could kiss.

Frank held my hips and I let out a surprised squeak as he dipped me and kissed me. Every one clapped and I blushed as Frank helped me stand up straight again.

He picked me up, carrying me down the hall as people tossed rose petals. I smiled happily and looked up at Frank. He had a huge smile on his face, he was absolutely glowing.

I leaned up to kiss his cheek and he smiled down at me. Frank laughed quietly, setting me down on the ground when we were out of the view of everyone else. He gave me a kiss and smiled, holding me tight.

"Sorry I kinda stopped paying attention when he was talking," I said.

"It's okay, I know you have a little bit of a hard time paying attention and keeping still when you're excited," he said.

I nodded my head as the rest of the wedding party followed us out.

"Ooh, I wanna hold Ruby," I said.

Joe smiled and handed her to me.

"Oh, Baby, I don't think that's a good idea, you're still learning to balance," Frank said. "We have to go take pictures before we head to the reception hall anyways."