Chapter 25

"No, Daddy, no, no, no," I denied.

"Baby—"

"No!" I shouted. "Red light, Daddy, Red light!"

"You can't Red light this, Gee," Frank said.

I cried, shaking my head.

"Daddy, I don't want you to, I wanna Red light," I said.

"Baby Boy, You can't Red light this," he said. "All I need to do is vacuum the rug."

"No, no vacuum," I denied. "Vacuums are scary."

"Baby, you don't have to be in the room," he said.

I sniffled, wiping my eyes. Frank started the vacuum up and I shrieked in fear. I cried as I jumped up onto the back of the couch. Frank vacuumed quickly before he put the vacuum back in the closet.

"Is this punishment because I was a bad boy and I hid when Patrick had to leave earlier?" I asked.

"No, baby, that wasn't a punishment, the rug just needed to be vacuumed," he said.

I sniffled and he walked over to give me a kiss.

"I think it's about time for you to start getting ready for bed," he said.

I pouted, shaking my head. I went over, giving him a kiss. He held my hips, pulling me closer. Frank picked me up and carried me to the playroom. He laid me down on the bed, softly kissing over my neck.

"Daddy, I wanna try something new," I said.

"Alright, What is it?" He asked.

"W-well I don't know, I was hoping you would know something to try," I said quietly.

Frank nodded, sitting up as he bit his lip.

"Alright, come here," he said.

I giggled as I moved over to him, sitting on my knees in front of him.

"What are we gonna do?" I asked.

"I'm not sure, there's so much I wanna do to you," he said. "Maybe we can try roleplaying today."

He went to the closet and I blushed when he pulled out an outfit.

"We'll just go with a teacher and a student, something nice and simple," he said. "Go to the bathroom and get dressed for me."

I nodded and took the outfit to the bathroom. I got undressed and looked at it curiously. It had the tiniest navy blue plaid skirt with a small white button up and a little navy blue tie. Frank had even added in white knee high socks and a pair of black thongs. I got dressed quickly, taking off my collar so I could wear the tie instead.

"Daddy, I'm ready," I said.

I came out and saw Frank dressed in his dress pants with a white button up and a black tie. He smirked as I walked over nervously.

"You look so good," he muttered.

He held my hips, gently backing me up against the wall. I whimpered as I looked up at him,  that pulling heat in the pit of my stomach.

"Have you been a bad student?" He asked.

I nodded quickly, wrapping my arms around his neck. I pushed my lips against his roughly and he held me tight. He pushed a leg in between my thighs and I gasped softly.

I moaned as I rutted against him, slowly grinding my erection against his thigh. I gasped softly as I moaned, pulling him closer to me.that burning pleasure was building up within me far too quickly for my liking.