Chapter 19

"Alright, are you sure you have your lunch box?" Frank asked.

"Yes, Daddy, you already asked that like a million times," I said.

"Alright, Jamia is gonna pick you up later. Have a good day at school, I love you," Frank said.

He leaned forward and gave me a soft kiss. I got out of the car, smoothing out my skirt. I walked inside the school, looking around at the other students. I smiled happily and walked into the office.

"Hello, Gee, Bert here is going to show you around," the lady said.

I looked at the boy in his uniform as he smiled at me.

"Come on, let me show you around," he said.

I smiled as I followed him around. He gave me a tour of the school before he took me to my first hour class.

"I'll pick you up here to take you to your next class so don't walk off," he said.

I nodded my head and walked inside. The students all looked at me and I whimpered.

"You must be the new student," the teacher said. "Here, there's a seat open in the back."

I sat down, looking around happily. That happiness slowly depleted from my body as the teacher talked. Something about her was just so boring. She just talked so slow and quietly.

I me Bert after talking to the teacher when class ended. He smiled, leading me to my next class. He helped show me around until it was time for lunch.

"So, what do you think of this place so far?" He asked.

"It's not as much fun as I thought it would be," I said.

Bert laughed softly. "You Thought it would be fun?"

"I also wanted the uniform," I said.

He chuckled softly, shaking his head in amusement.

"You're cute," he said.

"I have a boyfriend that I am real in love with," I said.

"Oh, I-I wasn't coming onto you, I'm sorry if it sounded like that," he said. "I have a girlfriend anyways."

"Is she nice?" I asked.

"Yeah, She is," he said.

"Can I meet her?" I asked hopefully. "I like nice people."

"Maybe one day, she doesn't go to this school," he said.

I nodded and finished my lunch. Frank had packed me a pb&j sandwich with animal crackers. He even packed me a juice box!

As soon as the day ended I hurried outside down the big steps. I saw Jamia's car waiting there for me and I smiled, getting in with her.

"How was school?" She asked.

"It wasn't as fun as I thought it would be," I said.

"You're so cute," She said, kissing my cheek.

She started driving off and I bit my lip.

"Mia, I want to make Frank feel good," I said.

"I told you how to do that," she said.

"But can you help me in other ways," I said. "I-I don't know how but I'm sure you can."

We got home and she pulled me up to my bedroom. She opened my dresser and I frowned in confusion.

"Well, you should get sexier panties," she said, pulling out a pair of white cotton panties that had butterflies on it.

"I like my panties," I said.