"That sounds so perfect," I mumbled.

"Good, I'm really looking forward to it," he said.

I smiled happily, hugging him tight.

"Do you need more medicine or anything?" He asked.

"No, not right now I don't think," I said. "Andy already cleaned my ouchies earlier and gave me some medicine to help make the ouchies not so ouch anymore."

"You're the fucking cutest," he mumbled.

I giggled happily and gave him a kiss. Frank smiled and squeezed my hand gently.

"Do I get my snackies now, Daddy?" I asked,

"Yeah, you can have your snack," he said.

Frank handed me the little bowl of goldfish crackers and I smiled. I munched on them quietly while I watched cartoons on the tv. Frank rubbed my back gently and I smiled happily.

"It was so scary down there," I said. "I'm really glad I'm here now. B-but they're still out there, they can come take me away again at any minute and hurt me again. I-I don't wanna be hurt again, they would tie me down to the table and hurt me and they didn't care about me at all."

"I'm so sorry you had to go through all of that," he said. "Is there anything that I can do to make it better?"

I sniffled and shook my head. I rested my head on his shoulder as I slowly ate my snack. I heard the front door open and Jamia walked in.

"Mia Bia, come cuddle with us," I said.

She smiled and sat beside Frank, pulling my legs into her lap. She tickled my feet and I shrieked, trying to pull away.

"No! No!" I exclaimed. "This isn't how you cuddle, Mia Bia!"

Jamia laughed and thankfully stopped tickling my feet. I relaxed, pouting quietly as I tried to hide my little smile on my face.

"Daddy, I'm done with my snackies," I said, showing him the empty bowl.

"Good boy," he said, giving me a soft kiss.

Frank moved me onto Jamia's lap so he could stand up and walk out of the room. I smiled, kissing her cheek.

"Mia Bia, what would you do if you lost your tail too?" I asked.

"I would of course be very sad but it wouldn't be the end of my life," she said. "I know it would be hard but it wouldn't be the worst thing to happen. I would learn to walk again and I would just be happy that thankfully it was only my tail and not something far worse."

I looked down sadly, gently petting the part of my tail that was still there.

"But...it's so sad," I mumbled. "I love my tail so much."

"I know you do but you don't need your tail to be who you are," she said.

I smiled softly and she kissed the top of my head. Jamia held me tight, gently running her fingers through my hair.

"When do you think Daddy will let us have our babies?" I asked.

"I don't know, I do know that he really loves you, though," she said.

"I love him too," I said.

"But after I have your babies I'm going to move out," Jamia said.

"Wh-what?" I asked, my voice shaking.

My Mia Bia was going to leave me?

"There won't be a place for me anymore, you're going to have your own family, your own kids to raise," she said. "And when that happens you'll be starting a new chapter of your life, a chapter where I'm just not one of the main characters. You and Frank should just focus on you and your children that you're going to have. I shouldn't be there when it happens, that's something for just the two of you. Of course I'm going to visit you all the time, I'm not going to forget about you."

I nodded sadly, resting my head on her shoulder.

"I-I'm gonna miss you too much," I whimpered.

"I know, I'll miss you too," she said. "I'm going to get a little apartment but it won't be too far away so I'll always be nearby just in case you ever need me."

I nodded and she kissed my forehead.

"Okay, I got you a little gift," she said.

She handed me a little bag and I smiled. I opened it up and giggled happily when I saw a pretty bracelet inside.

"Look, I got a matching one for myself too," she said, holding out her wrist.

Jamia helped to put it on me and I smiled. It was a simple silver chain with just a little silver charm in the shape of a heart.

"Oh, Mia Bia, it's so pretty!" I exclaimed.

She smiled happily, rubbing my back.

"I'm glad you like it," she said. "It'll be a way for us to be connected even when we're so far apart. Even though we won't be far apart, just for when I move out and I can't see you everday or cuddle with you every night."

I nodded sadly, holding her hand.

"You would be okay having kids for me?" I asked. "B-because I heard about a lady who was having babies for a couple but then she ended up running away with the kids."

"Of course I'm okay having kids for you, I promise I won't steal them and run away," she said. "They won't really be my kids at all, they would be yours and Frank's kids. And I would love them, of course, but not like a mother, not like they're my own. I would love them like an aunt."

"You will be Auntie Mia," I said. "And my kids are gonna have the bestest aunt in the whole world."

She smiled and kissed my cheek.

"I gave to go shower now," she said.

Jamia walked out and I looked around nervously. I didn't like being alone now, it was so scary. I carefully slid off the couch and slowly crawled out of the room. I wavered a bit, falling onto my side. I stumbled before getting up again.

I crawled forward and crawled nervously. Frank wasn't in the kitchen and I frowned in confusion. I made it to his office and stumbled into it, seeing him on his phone. I laid on my back on the ground as I looked over at him curiously.

"I'll call you back later," Frank said before hanging up.

"What's thats about?" I asked.

"Nothing, what are you doing?" he asked.

"I just got lonely because Mia had to go take a shower and I was all alone and it was lonely and I don't like being lonely because I was alone," I said.

Frank chuckled softly and picked me up. I smiled, giggling happily as he showered me in kisses.