"Okay, I-I don't think I can give you a bath with all this," he said. "I'll just wash your hair."

He put a stool next to the tub and I sat down, leaning my head back so he could wash my hair.

"Does it hurt?" He asked nervously.

"Usually but Andy gave me some medicine so it's not too bad right now," I said. "The medicine helps take away the ouchies."

"That's good," he said quietly.

His hands gently scrubbed my head and I closed my eyes, purring loudly.

"I love you," Frank said.

"I love you too, Daddy," I said.

I opened my eyes and saw tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Wh-what's wrong?" I asked nervously.

"I just missed you," he whispered. "I was so scared. I-I thought that maybe I lost you and you were never gonna come home again."

"I didn't know if I was gonna be able to come home either," I mumbled.

Frank gave me a soft kiss and I gently wiped away his tears.

"Lean your head back, let me rinse," he said.

I sniffled, leaning my head back so he could rinse all the soap suds out of my hair. He smiled softly, running his fingers through my hair. He grabbed a towel and dried me off, rubbing my hair quickly while I giggled.

"Let's Get you changed into your onesie," he said.

I nodded and Frank left before coming back with my favorite fluffy onesie. He helped me into it and I smiled as he picked me up.

"Alright, I'll go get your bottle," Frank said.

He set me down on the bed and I let out a soft sigh as I laid back. I missed this bed, it was like sleeping on a cloud.

Frank came in and I cuddled up on his lap. He smiled down at me as I drank my bottle. When I was done we curled up under the big warm blanket together.

"Daddy, I missed you so much, I dreamed of you everyday coming to save me like a knight in shining armor," I said.

"I wish I could've saved you, you didn't deserve to go through any of that," He said.

I sniffled, resting my head on his chest.

"I can invite Patrick over for dinner if you want, he was really worried about you," he said.

I nodded my head, nuzzling against him while I purred. I buried my face into his chest and took a deep breath.

"I missed the smell of your cologne," I mumbled, my words slightly muffled.

Frank scratched my ear gently and I purred.

"Daddy, I love you so much," I said.

Frank gave me a soft kiss and I smiled.

"Is Patty okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, He was really sad though," Frank said. "Joe was there to comfort him, though, so he was okay at the end of the day."

"Are they dating now?" I asked.

"No, Gee, Joe has a wife and a child," he stated.

"They still love each other, though," I mumbled.

Frank sighed, holding me closer.

"Alright, I don't want to get into an argument right now, I just got you back," he said. "And I'm so thankful that I get to hold you in my arms again."

I smiled up at him and gave him a kiss. Frank hummed quietly, a soft, calming melody that helped to lull me into sleep.

"Hello, Baby," Frank said softly when I woke up.

I smiled softly, snuggling up close to him. I felt so much better now, like all my problems went away.

"What Time is it?" I mumbled groggily.

"Three in the morning," he said. "You were sleeping and I didn't want to wake you. Plus, Andy told me that you hadn't been sleeping too well so I wanted to make sure you got a good rest. When I was younger and sick I would always just sleep all day, I always felt better when I got a nice, long sleep."

"I feel a little bit more nicer," I mumbled.

I yawned softly, going to stretch before I flinched in pain.

"Are you okay? Do you need more medicine or anything?" He asked nervously.

"No, not right now," I said.

Frank smiled, giving me a soft kiss.

"Come on, I'll warm up some food for you and then we can cuddle up in bed and watch some movies," he said.

I nodded and Frank carried me downstairs. Frank warmed me up some dinner and I saw that he had made my favorite food.

"Patrick left this for you, he was really sad when he couldn't see you tonight," he said.

He handed me a little stuffed bear that said 'Get Well Soon!' on the tummy of it. I smiled and gave it a happy squeeze.

"Can he come over to play together tomorrow, Daddy?" I asked.

"I don't know if you're gonna be up for playing just yet," he said. "Right now you should just stay in bed and get better. Maybe in a little bit you'll be able to play again."

"B-But I wanna be able to play now," I whimpered.

"You can't, princess, I'm sorry, but you can't even walk right now," he said. "And as soon as you get completely better I'm going to build you a brand new playset. No, wait, I'm gonna build you a great big treehouse. It'll be a really fun place for you to have sleepovers with Patrick."

"That would be so cool, Daddy!" I exclaimed.

"Keep your voice down," Frank said softly. "Jamia and Andy are sleeping, I don't want to wake them."

"Daddy, do you think I'm gonna be able to walk again?" I asked.

"Yeah, baby, of course you will," he said. "And if not then maybe we can get you a prosthetic tail or something."

I gasped softly. "That would be so cool! I'll be like a half robot kitty!"

"Well, I just don't want you to get your hopes up, you should learn to walk by yourself first," he said. "I'm not sure if they even make cat tail prosthetics, it would be pretty difficult because it couldn't be stiff or heavy or anything like that. I can talk to people but I'm not sure if anyone is going to be able to make a prosthetic for you."

"Too hard to walk without my tail," I mumbled, eating my food quietly.

"It's gonna be okay, I know your tail is very important to you and it's a big part of you but whether it's gone or not doesn't make any sort of difference, you're still my beautiful little princess and I love you no matter what," Frank said. "Amputated tails and scars doesn't change who you are, you're still just a beautiful, beautiful little kitten."

I smiled softly and nodded as I finished eating my dinner. Frank carried me upstairs and I giggled happily as we laid in bed together and he turned on my favorite me. The two of us cuddled up in bed together in the dark room and I was so thankful that I was finally home.