"Why?" I asked, touching my neck gently. "I feel naked."

Frank chuckled and handed me a small box. I found a pretty diamond necklace inside of it.

"Is this for me?" I gasped.

Frank smiled and nodded, putting it on me.

"I love you," he whispered.

I smiled and gave him a kiss. He got dressed up into a nice suit and the two of us got into the car. Jamia has already left for class, leaving the two of us alone.

"I'm scared," I whimpered.

"Don't worry, Joe's gonna be there," Frank said.

"Is Patrick?" I asked hopefully.

"No, he's going with his wife, Marie," he stated. "And I don't want you to even say Patrick's name, understand?"

I nodded my head as he reached over, resting a hand on my thigh.

We got to a fancy restaurant and Frank held my hand as we walked in. We sat at a table with some other people and I made sure to sit between Frank and Joe. Everyone said hello and shook hands with Frank as I sat in my chair nervously.

"This is my boyfriend, Gee," Frank said.

I waved shyly and Frank smiled, resting his hand on my thigh. He opened the menu and I looked over. There was so many fancy things here, I didn't know what any of this was.

"Daddy, Do they gots chicken nuggets?" I asked quietly.

"No, baby," he said.

"Fish sticks?" I asked.

"I'll order for you, baby, don't you worry," he said.

I nodded, looking down at my lap.

"Joe, where is Ruby and the other neko that lives with you?" I asked.

"Ruby and Patrick are both at home with the sitter," Joe said.

"What did I tell you?" Frank whispered.

"What? You just told me not to say his name," I said innocently.

Frank didn't say anything, just gave my thigh a small squeeze. The waitress came over to get our drink orders. I whimpered, tugging on Frank's sleeve.

"Daddy, can I please get wine?" I asked.

"No," he denied.

"B-but it tastes good," I said. "Please, Daddy, I like wine."

Frank bit his lip as he looked at me.

"Pwetty pwease," I begged.

"Alright," he sighed.

The waitress came to our side and Frank ordered.

"I'm sorry, sir, I'm gonna need to see some ID for him," she said, gesturing to me.

Frank handed her some money and she nodded and walked off.

"You only get one glass, understand?" He asked and I nodded.

When she came back for food orders Frank ordered something I couldn't quite understand or hope to pronounce. Thankfully almost thirty minutes later I realized it was essentially just fish.

All the adults talked while I ate happily, drinking my wine. Frank kept one hand on my thigh and it started gradually going up throughout the night.

"How's your food?" Frank asked.

"It's really good," I said. "Can we get dessert too?"

"We'll see," Frank said.

Everyone finished their dinner and ended up leaving except for me, Frank, joe and Marie. I squealed happily when Frank ordered dessert for us.

"Joe, is the other neko you live with Okay?" I asked. "Do you think he's pretty? Oh, I think he's so pretty!"

"I think you've had a little too much to drink, lightweight," Frank said.

"But don't you think Patty is pretty?" I asked.

"Yes, Patrick is very pretty," Frank said. "But we aren't talking about Patrick right now, are we?"

"Oh, Patrick is such a sweetheart," Marie said. "I'm so glad we bought him. He's like a little ball of sunshine that lights up our entire house, I'm so glad we chose him, I love him so much."

The three of us were all uncomfortable but she didn't seem to take notice.

"I like Patty too, I think he's so super duper uper sweet," I said.

"Eat up, Baby Boy, it's almost your bedtime so we've gotta get you back home," he said.

I nodded my head and ate my dessert quickly. Frank left money on the table when we were done and the four of us walked outside.

"Bye bye, Joe," I said, giving him a hug.

Frank held my hand, leading me to our car. He got me buckled up as I giggled happily.

"Yeah, I think you've really had a little bit too much to drink," he said.

I giggled happily as Frank drove us home. Frank carried me inside and set me down in the bedroom. I stumbled a bit before wrapping my arms around Frank's neck. I gave him a kiss and pulled him closer.

"Baby, we aren't gonna be doing naughty things, you're too drunk for it," he said.

"Why does that matter?" I asked.

"I don't fuck people while they're drunk," he said. "Close the curtains for me, I'll go get your bottle."

I nodded as Frank left and I  went to the windows. I closed the curtains until I got to one window and frowned when I looked outside. There was someone standing outside in the backyard. I couldn't tell who it was, it was too dark to see. The person waved to me and I giggled and waved back.

"What are you looking at, baby?" Frank asked.

"Th-there's someone outside," I said.

Frank looked out and shut the door quickly.

"Hey, Little Kitten, go on and cuddle with Jamia," he said.

"But--"

"Don't you want your Mia cuddles?" he asked.

I nodded my head and gave him a kiss. I went to Jamia's room and found her sleeping as I crawled into bed with her. Jamia hummed quietly and pulled me close.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"I wanna have my Mia cuddles," I said.

Jamia hummed happily, holding me close to her. I heard the backdoor open and I snuggled up close to Jamia. I was so tired, Jamia already fell asleep and I was half asleep at this point.

Frank opened the door, gently scooping me up into his arms. He carried me back to our room and got me undressed.

"Daddy, who was the man that was standing in our backyard?" I asked.

"No one was there, it was dark out, it was probably just a shadow that we saw," he said.

"Really? Because the shadow waved at me," I said. "Maybe it's Peter Pan's shadow. That would be so cool, Daddy."

"It waved at you?" He asked and I nodded sleepily as he got me dressed. "Listen, I don't want you leaving the house for a little bit, not even to go outside, understand?"

"Why?" I asked.

Frank pulled me into his lap and fed me my bottle.

"Because I want to make sure that you're perfectly safe," he said. "And I want someone to be with you at all times, either me or Jamia."

I nodded, drinking my bottle. Frank tucked me into bed and I smiled, giving him a soft kiss.

"Go to sleep, sweetheart," Frank said.

I smiled, curling up with Frank as I quickly fell asleep.