"That doesn't mean they can't love each other," I said.

"Gee, people can't love someone else if they're already in a committed relationship," Frank said. "They shouldn't, they made a promise to the person they're with."

"But, Daddy, they already had sex," I said.

Frank paused as he looked at me.

"What do you mean they had sex?" He asked.

"Joe was giving Patty a bath and then they kissed and Joe ended up climbing into the tub with him and they did naughty things together," I said.

Frank had a small scowl on his face as he walked into the other room. I frowned in confusion as I heard him talking on the phone. I peeked into the room curiously to watch him.

"Joe, you're fucking married," Frank said. "Marie is kind and sweet and she loves both you and Ruby more than anything else in the world. She doesn't deserve someone who goes and sleeps with other people. And you have a child, Joe, you have a beautiful little girl and you don't want her growing up in a shitty house like the one you grow up in...I know I'm being hard on you, I am your best fucking friend so I have to be hard on you. You cannot screw everything up, not for Marie and not for Ruby."

"Gee, are you eavesdropping?" Jamia asked.

I jumped in fright as I looked over at her with watery eyes. She held my hand and brought me over to sit down on the couch with me.

"Patrick and Joe did naughty things together and now Daddy is yelling at Joe because he doesn't want them together," I said.

"Gee, this is people's private business and you shouldn't be getting all involved in it," she said.

"But I want them to be together," I said sadly.

"Gee, I know it would be perfect for soulmates to be together but it isn't always that simple," Jamia said. "There's still Ruby and Marie to think about."

"But wouldn't Marie want Joe to be happy?" I asked.

"Remember when you wanted to break up with Dallon when the two of you were supposed to move away together?" Jamia asked and I nodded. "You told me he was really upset. But he let you go, he wanted you to be happy but yet he was so heart broken, he didn't want to lose you. Marie doesn't want to lose her husband and the father of her baby. Joe doesn't want to lose what he already has. I'm sure he loves Marie and I know for a fact that he loves Ruby so much and doesn't want to risk losing her."

"D-Do you ever think that Daddy is scared of losing me?" I asked.

"Of course he is," she said. "He loves you so much, he does everything he does just to keep you safe. He was keeping you safe before he even knew who you were, back when he first bought you. He didn't really know you but he did know that he wanted to keep you safe no matter what. And now that he loves you he doesn't want anything to happen to you no matter what, he would do anything to keep you safe."

"Do you think Daddy would...run into a burning building for me?" I asked.

"Of course he would," she said. "He would do absolutely anything. He loves you so much."

Frank walked in and took my hand. He brought me up to the bedroom and we sat on the couch together.

"Baby, I need you to please stop encouraging Patrick to date Joe," Frank said.

My eyes watered as I looked at him.

"B-But he loves him," I whimpered.

"Joe is married, Gerard, he already has a family that he needs to love and care for," Frank said.

"But..." I trailed off as I looked at him. "Daddy, they did naughty things together, they really like each other a lot."

"Joe is in a committed relationship," Frank said. "What would you do if I randomly started doing naughty things with other people."

I burst into tears as I shook my head. "No! Daddy please don't!"

"I'm not going to," he said. "And that's what it means to be in a committed relationship, you don't sleep with other people."

"But they weren't sleeping together, they were doing naughty things," I said.

Frank sighed, shaking his head.

"Daddy, are you mad at me for this?" I asked.

"No, it isn't your fault," he said. "But I don't want you getting involved in it or encourage it either."

"Yes, Daddy," I mumbled sadly.

"I'm serious, you keep away from this affair, I don't want you getting caught up in it," he said.

I nodded and he gave me a soft kiss.

"Does this mean I can't be friends with Patty anymore?" I asked sadly.

"What? Of course you can be friends," he said. "There's gonna be a lot of heartbreak so he's gonna need you here for him as his friend."

I nodded my hand and he rubbed my back gently.

"And if things go really poorly then Patrick can come live with us," he said.

"Really?" I gasped. "It would be like having a slumber party every single night! It would be so much fun!"

Frank nodded, pulling me onto his lap.

"Now tell me what you're gonna do," he said.

"I'm gonna be here for Patty when he needs me but I'm not gonna get involved because it's their affair and not mine," I stated.

"Good boy," he praised, kissing my cheek.

I rested my head on his shoulder as he held me tight.

"Daddy? C-can I talk to you about something?" I asked.

"What is, Baby Boy?" He asked.

"When do you think you wanna have babies with me?" I asked. "O-or even marry me too?"

"Baby, you can't rush things, Okay?" Frank asked. "I know you're excited, I'm excited too. I love you so much and I just can't wait to be able to start our own little family. But you can't move too fast or else things that were good might not be so nice anymore as they were before."

"I don't get it," I said.

"It's a complicated subject because there is no specific time on when you should do something," Frank said. "It's just the matter of waiting. It's like...oh my god this is a horrible analogy...it's like when we're doing naughty things and I put the cock ring on you, even though you have to wait to climax it's so much better because you waited."

"Oh, I-I think I understand it now, Daddy," I said.

"I knew you would, you're such a smart little kitten, I love you so much," he said, giving me a small kiss.

I giggled, snuggling up close to him. Now I just had to wait a little bit longer so everything would be perfect.