Chapter 7

Love Y'all to bits <3

P.S for the first part his lines are going to be slanted

Harold POV

"I saw it through the phone!"

"Dunno what you mean Harold."Annabeth said

"Yeah what do you mean, there was an earthquake?"

"T-The earthquake! It was right here! I felt it!"

"Oh sorry Harold, we have to go do...something."

"But-"

The door shut in my face. There was something going on, why did they say there was no earthquake? I was here when it happened! I decided to ask around the neighborhood, to see if they felt the earthquake too.

Time Skip (30 Minutes Later

Apparently, no one felt the earthquake happening, so was it all in my head? Maybe I'm just going a little crazy. Hopefully I'll be okay by tomorrow, because it's Monday tomorrow.

TIME SKIP (Monday)

I'm going around looking for Annabeth, I can't find her anywhere. Something weird happened to me, again. So when I was little I saw...Monsters. I always told people that I saw monsters ,but no one ever believed me , so I stopped believing in them, until yesterday. I was biking home from Annabeth's place, I passed by a creepy ally way and saw someone getting attacked by someone else. So to my instinct I went in the ally way to help the person, wrong choice.

"STOP"

They both looked at me, then there faces melted together, weird right? Continuing the story, the monster looking thing said

"Ha, the scent was right! One of those demigod friends!"

"Wh-What?"

"I WILL BE THE MONSTER WHO KILLS THE PERSEUS JACKSON!"

That sounds like Percy's name? Why would someone want to kill Percy? Is he in some kind of gang? Annabeth might me involved too, but right now I have to think about how to escape this!

"Sorry who's Perseus Jackson?"

"Don't try to play dumb with me, mortal."

"No really, who's Perseus Jackson?"

"UGHH curse you ugly mortal."

"I see, now let me out?"

"No I shall eat you, I hope your tasty."

Gulp That doesn't sound too good. Out of nowhere, I saw a faint light and thought, this the end ,huh? Then I saw Percy and Annabeth come out, and Percy pulled out a pen, uncapped it and it turned into a... baseball bat...that also sometimes flashed into a sword?Annabeth was taking out her knife, Percy hit the monster with his bat, while Annabeth stabbed the side of his thigh.

"Wow you are big" Percy muttered

"Percy!"

"What?"

"Stop being dumb, Harolds in danger."

"Okay,okay you get Harold I'll take care of the monster."
"Deal"
With that Annabeth ran off grabbing me in the process, zooming out of the ally way.

"You-Percy- that weird thing!"
Annabeth muttered something about going to camp would be safer for me. What camp? Why would that be safer for me? A billion question rushed to my head, it was like she read my mind when she said,
"I know you have a lot of questions, most of them I can't answer right now-"
Then Percy came out of the ally way with...Golden glitter sprayed all over him?Annabeth got up and went over to him, kissed him on the cheek,Why couldn't I be kissed on the cheek by Annabeth? Besides the point,he then whipped some glitter off him.
"What.Just.Happened."