Chapter Thirty - Five

Shalom to you all. God bless you and keep you. Thank you for holding on for this update. Things went south with my writing but your girl is getting back on her feet by God's mighty grace. Thank you so much for your patience and support.

Chapter dedicationSarangYomiP Thank you so much sis. Your support means the world. I'm here because of your "push" and the rest they say is "history." Love you lots💕💕💕

✨✨✨✨✨

Kemi grabbed the younger woman by her left hand and straight into the staff's bathroom they went. Luckily for them, they were alone. Kemi looked at the younger woman with distaste and anger.

"Mrs. Olanrewaju, why are you handling me in this manner?" She said in her American accent.

Butter children.

"Maureen! In guise to help me fix my phone that fell when you bumped into me, you took private pictures out of my phone!"

Maureen did not deny the allegation, instead, she replied with confidence, "And so what?"

"Maureen! Maureen, you too are about to get married. You are also praying to be happily married and you are destroying another person's life. You will not get away with this!" Kemi was distraught.

"Look Kemi or whatever you are called, we the Okekes rule in this nation. How dare your miss goody-goody friend try to ruin all our family's legacy? She ain't seen nothing yet!"

"Maureen! You will not get away with this! You will not win!"

"Funmilola Olanrewaju and that bastard Antonio are already ruined. I don't know why she is still hanging around. Why is she not heading to the UK to stay with the love of her life? If she had just been selfish for once, she would have saved her marriage and moved with the guy to the UK. Her staying here; her refusal to save her marriage in the name of self-lessness has ruined her!"

Kemi was too speechless to speak. She watched Maureen walk away in fury. She broke down in tears and mourn her foolishness. But how was she to suspect something was not right? Oh God! How was she going to get Funmi out now?

"God!!! What have I done? What have I done?"

****

Ikechukwu adjusted his camera and smiled at Sharon, who was seated next to him. She understood everything and did not give him a hard time at all. Kemi had also to confirm her fears: she was deceived and fell for the trap. Ikechukwu and Sharon held hands and

"Are you ready?"

"Yes Love, I am ready." Sharon replied with a bright smile on her face.

"We are going live darling..." he said with a smile and they were live on Facebook few seconds later.

In less than two minutes, he already had three hundred plus people watching.

"Good Morning fans and friends. Thank you for your support on our upcoming wedding."

"Thank you everyone," Sharon chipped in.

"I have been receiving a lot of messages since we came to Nigeria and especially, regarding my close friend Funmi Olanrewaju. All I will say is that she is my close friend and is like a sister to me, especially after she got married. Haters, please back off; Funmi and I are family and nothing can change that. She is going through a tough time right now and we do not need to make things harder for her."