I was on my phone when I heard Trey dapping up Fat em. When I looked up my eyes went straight to Caliana. She was in a pirate costume she was the best looking girl at this party no doubt bout it. Hell, she was the baddest bitch in Memphis no cap!

" Wazzam, whoodie." Trey said to me dapping me up.

" Wassup, bro."

" Damn, yeen gone speak to a nigga Cali?" I said looking at her.

" Damn, you ain't give me a chance to. Hey, Key." She said laughed showing her perfect teeth.

" You could've told me you coming dress as a pirate. I would've came in this bitch dresses as Jake Sparrow. You look good baby." Fat said.

" Thanks Fat." Cali said.

Trey, Fat, Woo, and Pjay went off with some hoes. They left me, and Cali by ourselves. She wasn't on her phone like she usually is she was just staring in space.

" You good? You staring in space like you lost in yo thoughts and shit." I asked her as I took a hit from my backwood.

" Huh, yeah I'm good." She said laughing.

" You got a pretty ass smile." I said staring at her teeth.

" Na, look who's staring now. But thank you." She said as she took a sip from her drink.

" Why you don't fuck with me the same way you fuck with Fat em?"

" Cause Fat em ain't got females that don't like me fa no reason." She said side eyeing me as she finished her drink.

She got a point. After the first day of school Bre didn't liked Cali every since then. Even though Cali apologized for what happened that day, Bre still didn't like ha. I really don't know why she don't like her, but I think it's because she jealous of Cali.

" Mane, Bre she'll be ight." I said waving her off.

" Well, enough about her. I'm tryna get lit as fuck tonight. Cause I'm not driving Trey is, so I need more shots." She said as she went over to the bar started taking shots.

20 minutes later she was drunk, but not fucked up drunk.

" Trey, you ready to go?" She asked.

" Not really, why?" He said looking at her.

" I'm just ready to go home, and lay down." She said.

" Damn, ight whoodies." Trey Said as he starting dapping us up.

" No, Trey you can stay Key he'll take me home." She said and I looked at her with a confused look on my face.

" I'll take you home Cali." Fat said.

" I'd rather walk." She said with a straight face.

Everybody busted out laughing except Fat.

" She just saying that cause she drunk." Fat said in denial.

" They say the truth come out when you drunk. So that's yo answer my guy." Pjay said as he put his arm on Fat shoulder.

" Get over it. She don't want you Fatty Patty." Woo said.