"I like the Palace's Chai, but I love his Chai. . ." Padmanabh spoke. The other man placed the steaming tea-filled cups and buns on the table.

"Thank you," Vrishali said, taking the hot beverage. Padmanabh waited for her to taste the first sip.

"Wow," Vrishali let out as she sipped the tea. "I told you," Padmanabh replied, sipping his tea.

"Ugh. . . I'm jealous now. You can have morning and evening tea here, and I can't, not to forget this delicious bun." Vrishali complained. "I don't have the habit of drinking and eating all the time in the palace."

"You can always have your morning and evening tea here with me. As you are joining a college." Vrishali's eyes twinkled with happiness.

"Oh yeah! Then our tea dates are fixed now! No backing out. . ." Vrishali said with a huge grin on her face.

"No backing out. . ." Padmanabh parroted her words back with a teasing look, making her laugh. They drank their tea and ate the bun, watching the workers.

"Why aren't there any customers?" Vrishali asked.

"They open at seven. I can't step out of my car when there is public." Vrishali nodded her head in understatement.

When they were done, she got inside the car. Vrishali buckled her seat belt as Padmanabh paid the bill. She waited and hummed to the song on the tea stall's radio. Padmanabh got inside the car and buckled his seatbelt.

"Can I ask you a question?" she asked, facing Padmanabh. "Yes," he replied, glancing at her before returning to the road.

"Why do you always wear Kurtas? Why not t-shirts and shirts? You don't like western wear or culture?" Vrishali asked.

"I wear shirts and suits. I'm more comfortable in Kurtas than suits. It's not that I dislike Western wear; it's good to see people adopting some useful things from Western countries. You can wear Western clothes and be yourself, but it's not cool and good to forget your own culture in learning and adopting something else." Padmanabh glanced at her to see Vrishali listening to his words.

"I don't have anything against foreign culture. There are some things from other cultures that I really enjoy and even promote here for good reasons. However, I'm not too fond of completely ignoring our products and culture in the name of business. I hope you can understand where I'm coming from." Padmanabh spoke softly, surprised that he was sharing his thoughts about this topic. People had made assumptions about his views on Western culture in the past.

"I understand what you said. Whatever you said is true." Vrishali couldn't stop smiling. He now looked super handsome in her eyes. She always has a spot for intelligent men.

By the time they reached the airport, it was 4:45 am. They both got out of the car and waited for a minute as there was a rush in the parking space. "This way," Vrishali said, following Padmanabh.

They walked into the airport together towards the outdoor waiting area. It didn't take much time for Vrishali to find her parents. Hardik and his parents were present, but her parents had yet to check-in.

She had called them last night, lying that she wouldn't be able to be present for the send-off. Her parents were sad but didn't let that show. Vrishali wondered how she would not go if it were her parents.

Gauravi's eyes widened when she saw Vrishali and Padmanabh. "Hey, mumma!" Vrishali yelled happily, giving her a tight hug.

Padmanabh touched Deepash's and the other two elders' feet, taking their blessings. "God bless you, beta(son)." Deepash blessed his son-in-law with happiness.