“ PLEASE STOP she is pregnant. You can’t hurt her” she spoke trying to convince him.

But he went right through her and walked to celestia leaving her perplexed.

‘cant they see me or hear me' she thought shocked looking down at herself.

She heard a slapping sound from behind her which made her to face celestia who was with a palm on her cheek while Lee sook stretched his hand and grabbed her hair yanking it back.

Hyeri was glued to her place as she saw her own dad torturing her mom. She couldn’t even stop them all she could do was spectatorship.

“Why should I give a place In my heart to a person whom I doubt if she is telling the truth of carrying my child only” he said with hatred leaving her hair harshly and walked out of the room.

Hyeri was disgusted at seeing this man who was her father behave nastily.

Tears left out her eyes as she saw her mom breaking down infront of her with her one hand on securingly on her belly.

Just then the door opened revealing a tall man with brown hair and eyes.

“Celestia” he ran towards her and held her looking at her worried.

“what did that monster do again??” he asked clenching his teeth.
Her mom shook her head crying holding onto his hand.

“i can’t.......I can’t...oppa” she weeped.
Seeing tears In her eyes bought tears even in his eyes.

“I’m done. Come with me” he said intervening her fingers with his.

“where??” she asked.

“Somewhere far away from him” he pulled her but she stopped him.

“no. I can’t leave him alone. He is the father of my child oppa”

“i don’t care. This child better grow without a father than with this disgrace of a husband of yours.”

He said and pulled her with him.
Hyeri o ran to keep with them.

He made her to sit inside the car and they drove off leaving hyeri alone.

As she could no more see them she felt her leg lift up from the ground and after a few seconds there was a flash making her go blind and then she landed on an another unknown surrounding.

She saw two kids go through her playing around.

She turned around to where the children were heading to. She saw a small yet a comfortable looking house made of wood. It looked like a countryside house.

She stepped near the door but remembered she was like some ghost here. So she passed right though the door to see  her mom sitting in the couch rubbing her belly with a gentle smile on her face.

“I’m waiting to give you all love. Come soon. I’m sure even your dad will start loving you once he sees you. And then I promise we will have really fun, we will go to beaches, amusement parks. You will be loved a lot by both of us”

Hyeri teared hearing her mom.
‘eomma...’

“Whats my grandchild saying??”

Hyeri saw an old woman who looked really active and energetic sitting beside her mom.

“Nothing eomma. I was just speaking to her about how I and her father will giver loaads of love” celestia smiled.

“I’m sorry celestia” the old woman apologized looking sympathetically at her mom.